Yo dawg, gifts from Mars

IQI I2 , KW88 , X/X+ Series
(I didn’t test it on the other watches in the I2/KW88 family but it should work)
27 Watch faces by Kurt Huwig (link)

They might not all format right, or have “Omate” on some of the faces, but that’s a lot of faces. It also doesn’t require Tasker, third party launchers, or any of the other magic dances required so far. You install it, launch it and next time you wake the watch, it’s there. To get to the stock launcher is nothing more than a button press

If there’s enough interest, I’ll contact my old buddy Kurt to see about an updated paid version of the app. Or at least get an OK to post an APK with swapped out graphics.

Kingwear KW88 , X/X+ Series
(Doesn’t work on the I2 but might work on others)
Timicon by aquilin.nl (link)

While it doesn’t want to work on the I2, it does work on the KW88 and both the X and X+ series. You get Always On, on face controls, and shortcuts. And just like 27 Watch faces, it also doesn’t require Tasker, third party launchers, or any of the other magic dances required so far. You install it, launch it and next time you wake the watch, it’s there. To get to the stock launcher is nothing more than a button press