Y3 will not connect to 3g network??

I have had 2 Y3s and neither will connect to a 3g network…they keep trying to connect to 2g which no longer exists in the US… The signal is listed as strong in the menu you pull down from the top… And I definitely have 3g service here… What am I missing?? I have updated the APN’s to match the ATT specs… I went into the secret android menu and chose WCDMA only… I have a sim that worked in another phone… I updated the activation… It simply says “Cant connect to this network right now…try again later” That’s the 2G it trying to connect to so of course its unavailable…It just cant find the 3G networks… It lists a 2G it found but of course that is unavailable… Help? I have turned on airplane mode and turned it off again…

i have build number   Y3_B_GSM_PHT_V1.4.0_20170228

Kernel Version from March 2, 2017

May 26, 2017 7:12:29 GMT 1 th said:
I have had 2 Y3s and neither will connect to a 3g network...they keep trying to connect to 2g which no longer exists in the US... The signal is listed as strong in the menu you pull down from the top... And I definitely have 3g service here... What am I missing?? I have updated the APN's to match the ATT specs... I went into the secret android menu and chose WCDMA only... I have a sim that worked in another phone... I updated the activation... It simply says "Cant connect to this network right now...try again later" That's the 2G it trying to connect to so of course its unavailable...It just cant find the 3G networks... It lists a 2G it found but of course that is unavailable... Help? I have turned on airplane mode and turned it off again...

i have build number   Y3_B_GSM_PHT_V1.4.0_20170228

Kernel Version from March 2, 2017

/thread/368/psa-2016-data-issues-members

/thread/368/psa-2016-data-issues-members