Xeric Scrambler watch, Steel Black

Here comes the last watch that I make available from this series. It’s actually a black and white version of the red watchface, so all I had to do was change the colored images to black and white.
Since I don’t like the other watches from the Sccrabler series, this will definitely be my last.

credits:-https://www.xeric.com/

download: -xeric6.zip - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

pro3

12 Likes

Nice, thank you. By chance I installed it just around the whole hour and got to see the rotating bottom wheel again :smiley:

1 Like

I like this version best. It’s a bit more subtle than the other two.

2 Likes

Me too :+1: . Thanks G

1 Like

Agree :+1:
Thank you for making color options.

2 Likes

You are welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice design, all 3 of them. Unfortunetly my Lokmat APPLLP Pro 4 using stock Android OS does not display correctly. Perhaps there are compatibility issues?

1 Like

It’s needing Universal launcher to run properly.

1 Like

@Eric_Crochemore is right. This watch face needs Universal Launcher as it works with some GIF’s with starting point. That’s why it doesn’t work on Stocklauncher.
To make this recognizable, I’ve posted it in the “Universal Launcher Faces” section.

3 Likes

Hey @G1NT0N1C !!! Mate! Buddy! Old Pal!! I DID it! Yep, honest to goodness the ole, technically challenged Doons went & done it!! Oh G1N, I guess you’ll be as proud as punch of your protege (Thats me G1N! :woozy_face: :rofl:) from now on…“I can here G1N saying “Now calm down Doons, take a deep breath and for God’s sake tell us what you did instead of rambling on”!! Oppsss, sorry oh great and exulted Tutor! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: I put UL on my Prime!!! And you wanna know the best part? It still bloody works!!! :rofl: Seriously mate, I know I’ve said I was going to do it for a long time (I was scared off by having a problem when I tried to put it on the Kospet Lite) But, and I think this is only fitting…the very first face I loaded in MY UL was this one mate…and let me say “Thanks” G1N for A) Making the face and B) CONSTANTLY ( :crazy_face: :rofl:) kicking me in the butt until I broke down and loaded UL! And and G1N, I feel sorry for you mate because you realize that now you (Yes and that other bugger @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ) are gonna be constantly barraged with questions about MY UL! Cheers, Now what can we ask G1N & Andy first”? :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons
P.S. I would imagine that having this new found technical expertise would automatically elevate me to the position of HEAD Moderator? :woozy_face: :rofl:
P.P.S. @Eric_Crochemore Thank you , my extremely talented friend, for this wonderful app! Doons

4 Likes

Very nice!
Thanks for this one

1 Like

I’m glad that you like it! :slightly_smiling_face: