Xeric Watches

9 Likes

Good job! You are learning quickly! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work . Appreciated

2 Likes

This is much nicer than the yellow version.
Try using ‘ThreeDeeBezel’ in WFD for that outer bezel

1 Like

Thank you for the tip :slight_smile: Increased “ThreeDeeBezel” “Small Width” 1 => 2. Is it better now? I have difficulties to “see” how it should be :smiley:

1 Like

It has to be tried. Even after a year of working in WFD, I don’t even know half of what the software provides. But he can do a lot.

1 Like

I got the impression from the discussion that you are a beginner. If it’s true, it’s called HATS OFF. It means removing the head covering and bowing respectfully

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :slight_smile: This was my fifth face with wfd, so yes i am beginner and/but eager to learn more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you don’t know English, it will take you a while to understand working with WFD, but I don’t think it will take long. I learned to work with the images you show here in about half a year :slight_smile: Play with the transparency of objects, blurring, and other options - and suddenly you will find that something unexpected will emerge from an ordinary clock face :slight_smile: This is how most of my works are created

2 Likes