X5 unlock phone by bluetooth

Somebody use x5 to automatic unlock phone when is near, by bluetooth pairing?
I cant!
When I paired watch with phone I can see two profiles but none works.
Thanks in advance

Dec 3, 2017 17:52:16 GMT 1 ruteg said:
Somebody use x5 to automatic unlock phone when is near, by bluetooth pairing? I cant! When I paired watch with phone I can see two profiles but none works. Thanks in advance

no, you can't.

Dec 3, 2017 18:16:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 3, 2017 17:52:16 GMT 1 ruteg said:
Somebody use x5 to automatic unlock phone when is near, by bluetooth pairing?
I cant!
When I paired watch with phone I can see two profiles but none works.
Thanks in advance

no, you can’t.

Really?

I thought it was my problem!
Any $20 SmartWatch does it!

All android smartwatches have this problem?

Thank you

Dec 3, 2017 21:57:43 GMT 1 ruteg said:

Dec 3, 2017 18:16:48 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
no, you can’t.

Really?

Thank you

for few reasons, google does'nt support these watches and do'nt see them as android watches.

mtk are locked sources and not easy to change stuff.

cheap chinese watches do’nt have android system that is why the companies can do what ever they want no restrictions.

most important these watches are meant to be standalone and not tethering watches:)

Dec 4, 2017 1:48:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 3, 2017 21:57:43 GMT 1 ruteg said:
Really?

Thank you

for few reasons, google does'nt support these watches and do'nt see them as android watches.

cheap chinese watches do’nt have android system that is why the companies can do what ever they want no restrictions.

most important these watches are meant to be standalone and not tethering watches:)

I dont know if I explained my problem well because in dm368 it works!

In X5 I can not get it to work!

What I want is x5 works as a bluetooth device in the phone’s smartlock functionality. So when the watch is paired with the phone dont need to unlock the phone because the watch will be a trusted device and keep the screen unlocked.

Did I explain well?

Thank you

Dec 4, 2017 16:10:06 GMT 1 ruteg said:

Dec 4, 2017 1:48:57 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
for few reasons, google does’nt support these watches and do’nt see them as android watches.

I dont know if I explained my problem well because in dm368 it works!

In X5 I can not get it to work!

What I want is x5 works as a bluetooth device in the phone’s smartlock functionality. So when the watch is paired with the phone dont need to unlock the phone because the watch will be a trusted device and keep the screen unlocked.

Did I explain well?

Thank you

Yes well explained, so i understand that it's a phone feature that needs BT association with the watch. You're saying that even if the feature on your phone is activated with the X5 BT association, your phone doesn't unlock. Doing same thing with your dm368 works. So, only thing i can conclude is that the BT association is not the same between X5 and dm368. Right ?  This would not surprise me with a LES1 or W1 that use another BT stack for tethering, it's more surprising with the X5, but once again, i'm not sure the X5 has a standard BT stack. That could explain all.

OK.
Anyone else with an X5 have this problem or use unlock phone feature?
Thank you

Tested on my X5 air and not working.

Dec 4, 2017 21:12:05 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Tested on my X5 air and not working.

I think it’s a very useful feature on a watch when it’s synced to the phone … pity and incomprehensible.
Thanks