X5+ not start

Hi, my X5+ watch does not start. I was installing some clockskins in the folder clockskins and accidentally deleted the complete contents of it and the clock has disconnected from the cradle, everything worked seemingly well but has run out of battery and after loading and start it is blocked on the screen Start and do not go there

Is it possible to do something about it?

Thank you very much for your help

Jun 12, 2017 19:01:19 GMT 1 drjota said:
Hi, my X5+ watch does not start. I was installing some clockskins in the folder clockskins and accidentally deleted the complete contents of it and the clock has disconnected from the cradle, everything worked seemingly well but has run out of battery and after loading and start it is blocked on the screen Start and do not go there

Is it possible to do something about it?

Thank you very much for your help

Have you tried restoring the clockskin folder ?

I could not do it. The problem is that the X5 + does not start. It is blocked on the screen from which I sent the photo.

I have managed to access recovery by pressing the middle button and the bottom but I do not know what to do next. Sorry for my bad english

Attachments:

If you find a reset to factory in those menu then that’s it. If you don’t you can still flash again the fw.
In both case, you’ll loose everything.

Hi ricktop, thanks you for your help.

As you can see in the recovery menú there is not Reset to Default option…

Jun 12, 2017 23:58:42 GMT 1 drjota said:
Hi ricktop, thanks you for your help.

As you can see in the recovery menú there is not Reset to Default option…

Hi,
For reset to default in recovery options you have to select “clear eMMC”.

Hi maicolnait81vr and thanks for your help. I just did an eMMC reset from recovery and my X5 + has come back to life.
Thank you for your invaluable help.

Now I have to find out why this has happened …
As I said at the beginning I deleted the complete contents of the clockskins folder and installed 7 or 8 different clockskins from the ones that come from …

This situation generates a certain fear to me since I decided to delete the clockskins that had installed (I had put a lot and the clock was very slow and I decided to do cleaning …) and install a few new …

Is there any guide or index of help published with the recommendations to follow when installing and uninstalling clockskins? (I think I’ve gone through the whole forum and I have not found anything about it, if so I apologize).

It is recommended to install a custom recovery on the X5 + in order to avoid future blockages (all the android mobiles I have had have been rooted and installed a custom recovery, TWRP in the Galaxy S7 I now have, for that same reason and right in the Smartwatch that I have not done yet has been blocked

…

The skin persistency is based on the directory skin index number, so if the index change your f…, The app crash. So, i would recommend choosing the first skin in the list, or a skin not in the sd card and then playing with removing some skins on the sd card…