X5+ Bluetooth always on!?!?!!

Although i got bluetooth turned off, my watch gets discovered by my iphone when i scan for devices.
Additionally it seems that WLAN is also always on, no matter if i turn it on or off.
Firmware of Chinese watches is so damn 

That would for a part explain the high battery drain. I dont use wifi so if thats always on. F*** me

For verification, i will let the bluetooth switched on (but not connected to any device) today and see if battery drain differs significantly.

Apr 26, 2017 8:16:50 GMT 1 kw88user said:
For verification, i will let the bluetooth switched on (but not connected to any device) today and see if battery drain differs significantly.

By now (4h of testing) the battery drain is the same as if BT and WLAN were off!

It seems to me, that when you disable BT / WLAN on the X5+ it only disables the connection process.
The Hardware blocks seem to NOT beeing powered down!

Bad design again

!
We should get refund for the debug and research work we do for them!

Thats why we need root!

Apr 26, 2017 10:15:35 GMT 1 kw88user said:
Apr 26, 2017 8:16:50 GMT 1 kw88user said:

By now (4h of testing) the battery drain is the same as if BT and WLAN were off!

It seems to me, that when you disable BT / WLAN on the X5+ it only disables the connection process.
The Hardware blocks seem to NOT beeing powered down!

Bad design again

!
We should get refund for the debug and research work we do for them!

did you find a solution? what rom/firmware are you currently running? I am in the same boat with my recently purchased x5+

Yay! Christmas is early this year.  root for x5+

From the technical side, nearly every Bluetooth chip use new low energy mode. The disabling of bluetooth is from the good old days.
From the psychological side, it gives no good feeling because you have no control over this aspect of your device.

There are many apps (tasker for example) that can handle every aspect of your device with root. So if it is possible to disable this, then with root.
I will root my X5+ for Kernel Adiutor, with that you can change the CPU speed and maybe I can get better battery results.