X200 firmware

Hi everyone.

I have an Ourtime X200 for several months… I wasn’t happy with the RF… Bluetooth kept reconnecting…and worked only well in a distance of centimeters from my phone… Wifi similar… I have tried many things… and than… it went into an endless bootloop…I read about new firmware so tried to find x200 firmware… I couldn’t find it

Then here I read that The Les 1 and Thor are the same watches…so tried to upload this firmware…worked!! But… the screen is correct but the touchscreen is rotated 90 degrees so hotspots don’t line up with the gui.

What can I do…?

The original ourtime firmware is not to be found… I have tried many otherones but all with rotated touchscreens… how can I correct it.

Thanks in advance
Hans

hans1964

let me check what can be done or might be the les1\thor but for different screen type.

Oct 5, 2018 19:17:45 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:hans1964

let me check what can be done or might be the les1\thor but for different screen type.

Sonia…I am new to this Forum…please excuse me whein I make mistakes…but thank you in advance for taking time for my x200 problem…

hans1964

no worries, ok, i’ve checked and the only available firmwares for these watch it the thor and les1 ones, try to check with the forum of open watch project see how they can help you with the problem.

can you tell me which link did you use and which sp f.tool version did you use? lets check this first before.

Oct 6, 2018 13:42:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:hans1964

no worries, ok, i’ve checked and the only available firmwares for these watch it the thor and les1 ones, try to check with the forum of open watch project see how they can help you with the problem.

can you tell me which link did you use and which sp f.tool version did you use? lets check this first before.

Hi Sonia,

Ive got it working again… its not the Les 1 or Thor… but the Diggro Di01… Installed the firmware from their website and worked instant.
Hope this helps other people

Problem with the RF remains but i guess its a hardware problem.

Thank you for your time.
Regards,Hans Willem

hans1964

thanks for sharing as you said will help other users:)

Hi
I bought my watch:
www.aliexpress.com/item/2018-Top-Sale-X200-air-Smart-Watch-Android-5-1-MTK6580-Ram-1GB-Rom-16GB-AMOLED/32850335086.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dC0Mi5i
I have similar problems. WiFi is very weak. Bluetooth connects only a short distance away from the phone or the headset. Has the firmware update helped you as described above?
Is it suitable for my watch?
Thank you very much for the answers.

Jan 31, 2019 14:16:47 GMT rorys said:
Hi I bought my watch: www.aliexpress.com/item/2018-Top-Sale-X200-air-Smart-Watch-Android-5-1-MTK6580-Ram-1GB-Rom-16GB-AMOLED/32850335086.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dC0Mi5i I have similar problems. WiFi is very weak. Bluetooth connects only a short distance away from the phone or the headset. Has the firmware update helped you as described above? Is it suitable for my watch? Thank you very much for the answers.

sorry, but not sure we have a firmware for this watch, but i know some have had issue with the watch, try searching for info on the forum just write the name of the watch and you'll get it.

Hello,
I uninstalled the universal launcher and bluetooth and WiFi work better.