X-Mas Prime: Face for Stock Launcher (interactive)

looks awesome on my kospet optimus pro

2 Likes

Awesome face Odin! :+1: But when I tried it on my Kospet Hope Lite (Standard launcher) it showed for a second, then the screen went black and I couldn’t do anything with my watch at all. Luckily just turning the watch off and on again gave me the chance to quickly change to another face and delete this one. Shame because it is a great looking face! Cheers, Doons

I’m sorry to hear that some watches got clogged on it… :worried:
It’s really very crowded and I found out that only 1 more element (Santas Sleigh) would get my watch clogged on it too…
I have installed App Swap so I could swipe to my File Manager and delete the face in the clockskin folder.
I’m working on a reduced version…

2 Likes

BBBBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
lmao!

2 Likes

Hallo ,
All it’s OK!
I have a question: how can I get a not System app activate with touch function?
(Arraytype 100 )!
I have a app from Play Store downloaded, I want this start with touch function.
Please I need help :thinking:
Thank You very much :+1:
Best Regards :+1:

2 Likes

Have you read this ?

1 Like

Hallo,
I read this. Thank You :+1:
Best Regards :thinking:

Hallo,
unfortunately it doesn’t help :exploding_head:
It just doesn’t work :exploding_head::exploding_head::thinking::thinking:
Maybe some other good idea??:thinking::thinking:
Thank You very much :+1:
Best Regards :wink:

It work’s like charme. I’m quite sure that you’ve made a mistake with the Paket name. That’s the trickiest part…

We spent a lot of time on this . It does work 100% . Trust us :wink: . However its very easy to get wrong . Study carefully

1 Like

Dear Tim and G1NTON1C!
I corrected a little thing and now works :+1:
I’m very happy :smiley::smiley::smiley:
Many thanks :pray:
Happy New Year :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Best Regards

3 Likes

That’s great. And you should be proud that you’ve solved it for your own! Concrats!:blush:

1 Like

Great news :+1: . Happy christmas and new year to you too :wink:

Thanks, I got my new watch delivered just today, and this one I wanted to try. I really like it, and the many touch zones with app launches are really nice. And works with Prime stock launcher :+1:
Thank you for creating and sharing it.

I love this watchface, but seems I am now stuck with the black screen problem. I can longpress the power and get graphics, but rest of user interface is black.

Pfheww, I got back. The file above from Tim, solving a flickering problem, is that a new version without the black screen problem ?

Did you make a watchface for more daily, non Christmas usage with all these launcher fields ?

The flickering issue is very new to us when using array 62 only in watch face design . However Odins duplication method works fine ( although we dont know how ) . The file i posted works just fine so dont worry

He he, while working fine, I agree, it didn’t fix the black screen problem with the Christmas clockskin. Is there an updated one ?

You will have to ask the maker . The problem with this face could be there is too much animation happening and the watch freaks out .

1 Like

Which sound recorder app does it call ? Nothing seems to happen, so don’t think I’ve got the right one.

… and it has begun. Welcome to the world of XML editing. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes