WW-One-Handed-Watch-2

clock_skin_model

1 Like

This is an interesting concept! I would probably have to learn to determine the time for a moment by taking a quick look at the dial …
But I like it.

1 Like

@Bohuslav_Balak I brought a “Real’ one because I collect watches and I too thought 'This is going to be a pain to read the time” But surprisingly it is so easy ti pick it up and be able to tell easily at just a glance.

Nice one @Warlock_Weary I guess you had to do a one handed one because you can’t tell what time it is “When the big hand is one the 12 and the little hand is on the 3” right? :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:

Here is a shot of the one I brought…

This is a little more confusing to read because only the Red Hand that is pointing to the 15 mark moves…the other “Red” hand that is pointing down through the date window is simply a line on the face. So the watch is reading 3pm.

LoL … yeah … I have a hard time reading watches ! ( pun ?! )
I like your watch ! Very cool ! I too have a collection of watches :wink:

I may have to steal that watch face !

I knew it! :rofl: Kiddies we have a watch face designer who CAN’T tell the bloody time! :woozy_face: :rofl: Feel free to use the face WW (With a proper credit link of course! :crazy_face:) Yes I started collecting watches when I gave up smoking…I have 8 pocket watches and around 90+ wrist watches…and that is still way bloody cheaper than smoking!! (I used to spend almost $400 a week on the dreaded cigs! And that was a few years back! :woozy_face:) Cheers, “Puff, Puff, Cough, Cough”, Doons

Congrads ! That’s a hard one to do ! ( I have quit 2 times ! lol )
Now I do 99% vape ;( But better then dam cigs !
I have no idea how many I have but ways less then that ! LoL !

1 Like

About 5 years back, Mrs Doons said “How much do you spend on Cigs a week”? I was smoking close to 100 a day back then and said “Oh about $400” And she said “What are you going to do when you retire? The Pension is only about $320 a week” 'Thats easy, I said, I’ll use some of your pension" Mrs Doons reply was not only most un lady like, but also contained threats of physical violence! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:
So giving up was easy really when I knew in a couple of years I wouldn’t be able to afford it anyway. Then…as I KNEW how to tell time :crazy_face:…I though, buy some watches Doons…then join a Forum…and meet interesting people (?!! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:)
So here I am talking to a watch face designer who can’t tell the time! Wonderful! :rofl:
Cheers, Doons

1 Like