Wow. W1 showed up in the mail today.

I have to admit the overall quality is nicer than I hoped or expected for the price.  This thing is really great - gorgeous screen, smooth operation, seems to have all the core features I was hoping for. 

I’ll probably have some question in a couple of days (I bought this to replace my fitness band, and have got some confusion from the thread here about apps that it will and won’t sync with, and how to use them), but right away I wanted to do two things:

First, thanks to ricktop for your launcher.  It’s really fantastic. 

I’d downloaded a bunch of watchmaker watchfaces while waiting for it to ship, and it was a snap to install and use them.  I appreciate your hard work!

Second, who is responsible for the Allcall W1 review video and demo video for the ricktop launcher - the guy I’m hearing in the videos here?  www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt33KEKqPJfxFTf7CaKcFw

Thank you very much for your hard work also!

I’m surprised that I hear nothing about these watches unless I search for them directly (the general category of Chinese Android smartwatches) - why aren’t they getting more attention?

It seems to me these are a fraction of the cost of android wear and etc, but I bet 90% of people would be happy to save a couple of hundred bucks and go for something like this.

Thanks for the forum, pablo11 , lotsa good info here.

Feb 6, 2018 0:53:52 GMT 1 captavatar said:
I have to admit the overall quality is nicer than I hoped or expected for the price.  This thing is really great - gorgeous screen, smooth operation, seems to have all the core features I was hoping for. 

I’ll probably have some question in a couple of days (I bought this to replace my fitness band, and have got some confusion from the thread here about apps that it will and won’t sync with, and how to use them), but right away I wanted to do two things:

First, thanks to ricktop for your launcher.  It’s really fantastic. 

I’d downloaded a bunch of watchmaker watchfaces while waiting for it to ship, and it was a snap to install and use them.  I appreciate your hard work!

Second, who is responsible for the Allcall W1 review video and demo video for the ricktop launcher - the guy I’m hearing in the videos here?  www.youtube.com/channel/UCPt33KEKqPJfxFTf7CaKcFw

Thank you very much for your hard work also!

I’m surprised that I hear nothing about these watches unless I search for them directly (the general category of Chinese Android smartwatches) - why aren’t they getting more attention?

It seems to me these are a fraction of the cost of android wear and etc, but I bet 90% of people would be happy to save a couple of hundred bucks and go for something like this.

Thanks for the forum, pablo11 , lotsa good info here.

Thanks for your kind words The video is the work of one of our team nameless Glad to hear that you find the information useful. Cheers Pablo.