Within the next few days,

Within the next few days, I will be working on the Limited Edition Invicta Iron Man and War Machine watches as requested by @Samuka_Breda . I will be releasing them simultaneously. Some people are preferential to Iron Man, but I always liked Rhodie, as well. In any case, although I wasn’t able to do the Joker watch, interestingly, I didn’t realize that both were Invicta’s. I hope y’all like it whenever I’m able to finish it.

@Nicholas_Herczeg All the best with your WIP project. Eagerly awaiting this one. As you said both Iron Man & Iron Patriot (Rodey) versions might as well look great on a smartwatch.

Hi nicholas
This looks great mate
I have seen there is a harley quinn version
Of this would you be up for giving that a go at sometime please ?

@Cosmo_De technically Iron Patriot is almost completely silver. I’m doing the black and silver War Machine to compliment the red and gold Iron Man. Same character, different suit. War Machine was the original Mark suit taken by Rhodie. You’ll see what I mean when I’m done.

@Cosmo_De Currently at about 45-50% done with Iron Man, then working on War Machine. I just need to create a cutout in Iron Man’s helmet for the numbers, then it should be smooth sailing from there. I just need to swap the helmet and color schemes for War Machine. Also need to custom make the hands. That’s always a chore, but fun. That second hand is gonna be a pain.

@Nicholas_Herczeg Wow sir, that sounds really great news. I’m very glad to here it & eagerly waiting for completion of your watch faces. All you people really work hard here & all your efforts really shows. Keep up with good work & all the best for your project(s).

@Cosmo_De Your praise is definitely appreciated, and you’re not so bad yourself. I’ve been designing since July, but with the support and comments of the community, I think I’ve improved greatly since I started.

Ironman is finished, cleaning up War Machine. Should be posting really soon.