Wireless Update not works

I got this update notification in my Lemfo Lem7 : Z28-LEM7-V2.4_20180612-1135 But i can’t download it. It says resume that i pressed it but downloading progress is not running. is there any problem? Is there any web that i can download that updates so i can local install that update? thanks

ranuwp AvatarJul 20, 2018 14:25:59 GMT 1 ranuwp said:

pablo11

ricktop

Just curious are you sure you have a good wi-fi connection to the internet?

Jul 20, 2018 18:17:42 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Yes, i tried to download Apps in playstore and browsing it is still fine. Im in Indonesia
Jul 20, 2018 18:17:42 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Yes, i tried to download Apps in playstore and browsing it is still fine. Im in Indonesia
Factory reset your watch or flash the firmware update I have just posted with VOLTE enabled. Use the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools. If you need the drivers and the flash tool - download v2.4 first then v2.5
pablo11 AvatarJul 21, 2018 3:53:38 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
ranuwp AvatarJul 20, 2018 19:09:49 GMT 1 ranuwp said:

Factory reset your watch or flash the firmware update I have just posted with VOLTE enabled. Use the firmware upgrade option in SP Tools. If you need the drivers and the flash tool - download v2.4 first then v2.5

I have tried for factory reset but still doesn't work... i will try to flash my watch...

Ok, let us know if you have any problems.

It’s pretty straightforward but can be tricky

By the way, the new firmware is adapted to allow voice calls over 4G - VOLTE.

It is in a testing phase but it is working for me.

I would be interested to know if it’s working for you too?

Cheers
Pablo

pablo11 AvatarJul 21, 2018 8:39:34 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
By the way, the new firmware is adapted to allow voice calls over 4G - VOLTE.

It is in a testing phase but it is working for me.

I would be interested to know if it’s working for you too?

Cheers
Pablo

Is there any step to test it? i’ve tried call my phone using this smartwatch and still fine, but i’ve 3g connection in my location right now. Maybe i will try to test calling if my smartwatch has 4g connection j

I guess the best way to test for most people is to set the watch to 4G network only.
If it is not working you should not be able to make calls.

My guess is that even if if it is not perfect volte it is still the ability to use 4G for calls without network switching - so it is going to be better.
If you don’t have access to 4G it will be interesting to know if the cellular network switches for you without problem.