WiiWatch??!!!!

Just found this link on alibaba:

www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2018-newest-android-5-1-OS_60731878195.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normalList.231.17332904KRs0fJ

It says Wii watch, this means should be a watch with TRANSREFLECTIVE screen… Just asked the supplier,

will come back to you all asap

seb84 this is the lemfo lef2. no, it does’nt have.

its says Amoled and no transflective screen,i dont think they cant go together mostly this trandflective screen are sport watch no android,i dont know if it can be done in android,as far i know,this tech is for two or three main reason,battery save,outdoors and always on,but  it can be accomplish this in android of course i really want this tech in features android smartwatch but so far nobody try to implemented.
nice try Seb84.
i think we need to crowdfunding an Android Smartwatch by ourselfs,i do have a smart bracelet and its so good the bluetooth connecting by itself in my phone,than those Android Smartwatches, i dont see the Smart meaning in this devices,that keep disconnecting and we have connect manualy stupid thing in this world.
thats why  i like the IPS screen of the zeblaze thor pro big and readable outside

Jul 1, 2018 16:11:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:seb84 this is the lemfo lef2. no, it does’nt have.

yes, seems you are right

Jul 1, 2018 16:31:03 GMT 1 leafar said:
its says Amoled and no transflective screen,i dont think they cant go together mostly this trandflective screen are sport watch no android,i dont know if it can be done in android,as far i know,this tech is for two or three main reason,battery save,outdoors and always on,but  it can be accomplish this in android of course i really want this tech in features android smartwatch but so far nobody try to implemented. nice try Seb84. i think we need to crowdfunding an Android Smartwatch by ourselfs,i do have a smart bracelet and its so good the bluetooth connecting by itself in my phone,than those Android Smartwatches, i dont see the Smart meaning in this devices,that keep disconnecting and we have connect manualy stupid thing in this world. thats why  i like the IPS screen of the zeblaze thor pro big and readable outside

There were a few watches once… sadly the tech isn’t that strongly suported, as I would wish it to be.

Last model I’ve found, but whats now not produced anymore, was the FiFine 10. They had square watches longer before already, last one than was 1.5" round.

But they stopped production and I never received one of their watches (sadly)

Jul 1, 2018 16:31:03 GMT 1 leafar said:
its says Amoled and no transflective screen,i dont think they cant go together mostly this trandflective screen are sport watch no android,i dont know if it can be done in android,as far i know,this tech is for two or three main reason,battery save,outdoors and always on,but  it can be accomplish this in android of course i really want this tech in features android smartwatch but so far nobody try to implemented. nice try Seb84. i think we need to crowdfunding an Android Smartwatch by ourselfs,i do have a smart bracelet and its so good the bluetooth connecting by itself in my phone,than those Android Smartwatches, i dont see the Smart meaning in this devices,that keep disconnecting and we have connect manualy stupid thing in this world. thats why  i like the IPS screen of the zeblaze thor pro big and readable outside

I don't have an explanation why my I4 Air connects with WatchDroid with no problems but it works very well. Even when I leave my phone inside the boat and walk outside to another location I get a vibration when they disconnect, usually about 30 feet away. When I return once I am in close proximity back at my boat, about 10 to 15 feet I get another vibration to tell me it has connected again. I have verified that the connections are actually taking place. The only time I usually have to manually reconnect is when i have powered off either one of the devices. Then I usually just requires reopening the Watch Droid app on the phone and it will connect. I think most users problems is due to the initial setup done out of sequence. Even my Les 1, which now has BT call, connects much better with Wii-Watch after I had to perform a factory reset and thus do the basic connection setup again. I also connects on its own after powering up. It will not work any longer with WatchDroid though. They are not perfect but I don't really have any complaints either.