Wiiwatch sync issues

From research, it would appear that the Wiiwatch app issues a new MAC address every time it restarts, but the watch is still looking for the first MAC address it synced with, so it never synchronises after the first time.

My W1 always connects with the Bluetooth phone app, which is great and that works really well, but is there any other health and notification app that works with the iPhone and W1? Or anything I can do with the WiiWatch app to make it keep one MAC address?

Mar 20, 2018 10:23:11 GMT 1 paulr said:
From research, it would appear that the Wiiwatch app issues a new MAC address every time it restarts, but the watch is still looking for the first MAC address it synced with, so it never synchronises after the first time.

My W1 always connects with the Bluetooth phone app, which is great and that works really well, but is there any other health and notification app that works with the iPhone and W1? Or anything I can do with the WiiWatch app to make it keep one MAC address?

sadly most tracking activities apps like s health and it’s kind have great impact on battery life and as simple the health app on the watch it is the only one that does’nt have much impact on battery life.

It’s not so much the battery life, but a reliable Bluetooth connection I would like. It doesn’t have one with wiiwatch.

Mar 20, 2018 17:39:45 GMT 1 paulr said:
It's not so much the battery life, but a reliable Bluetooth connection I would like. It doesn't have one with wiiwatch.

no, i meant other activity tracking apps as the s health have great impact on battery life, have you tried wiiwear (not good as the wiiwatch...)?

No I haven’t, I’ll give it a go, thanks. I saw it, but thought it was something to do with Android Wear.

Mar 20, 2018 10:23:11 GMT 1 paulr said:

You can try this:

/post/21320/thread

Yep, to use WiiWatch you are never supposed to use the phone BT settings.
Just have to turn BT on. Both phone and watch.
The use the WiiWatch app on the phone to connect.
That’s it. Done

what about WiiWatch 2 u can connect my watch to my phone with the new Wiiwatch app

May 12, 2018 13:43:33 GMT 1 sbcobra said:
what about WiiWatch 2 u can connect my watch to my phone with the new Wiiwatch app

no, sadly it send you to the version that suits our watches, it seems that it works only with the new firmware.