Wiiwatch Location Request

Hi everyone, just bought the KW88 (not the pro version). 

At first I’m struggling also on how to have the battery last a day et least. The wiiwatch connection not stable at first, then tried the watch droid and m2d.
But still the battery can’t last a day. Now I’m back using thw wiiwatch again, with the bluetooth scanning off (at phone’s location setting) the connection is stable and seem the watch battery drains is reduced too…hopefully it will last a day.

But the problem now is the phone’s battery is draining really2 fast and gets hot all the time…I’ve noticed that the wiiwatch app constantly requesting location I think every 2 or 3 minutes…I think this cause the phone’s battery draining. Tried to blocked the permission of location in the phone, end up the apps FC.

Anyone has wiiwatch version lower than 1.9.7 that has stable connection and without the battery draining problem or not constantly requesting location maybe less frequent requesting location?

Nov 29, 2018 6:22:51 GMT 1 nusz said:

are you using sim in the watch? 

apkpure.com/watch-assistant-wiiwatch/com.wiitetech.wiiwatch/versions

Nov 29, 2018 17:20:47 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

are you using sim in the watch? 

apkpure.com/watch-assistant-wiiwatch/com.wiitetech.wiiwatch/versions

nope…only connect it with BT to my phone.

thanks for the link…any idea which version that has stable and less phone’s resources? My phone’s only last 4 hours tops with wiiwatch running.

nusz

sorry, i am not sure cos i use m2d but as i understand the latest version was done for iphone users. have you seen pablo11 thread about it?

At first I’m struggling also on how to have the battery last a day et least. The wiiwatch connection not stable at first, then tried the watch droid and m2d.
But still the battery can’t last a day. Now I’m back using thw wiiwatch again, with the bluetooth scanning off (at phone’s location setting) the connection is stable and seem the watch battery drains is reduced too…hopefully it will last a day.

But the problem now is the phone’s battery is draining really2 fast and gets hot all the time…I’ve noticed that the wiiwatch app constantly requesting location I think every 2 or 3 minutes…I think this cause the phone’s battery draining. Tried to blocked the permission of location in the phone, end up the apps FC.

Anyone has wiiwatch version lower than 1.9.7 that has stable connection and without the battery draining problem or not constantly requesting location maybe less frequent requesting location?

You should be using the WiiWatch2 app that comes from scanning the QR code on your watch.
That is the best way to get the latest version for your watch.

We don’t have iPhones so we cannot test but latest feedback I have heard is that most functions are working now for IOS.

You should be using the WiiWatch2 app that comes from scanning the QR code on your watch.
That is the best way to get the latest version for your watch.

We don’t have iPhones so we cannot test but latest feedback I have heard is that most functions are working now for IOS.
The WiiWatch 2 is not compatible with KW88 (not the pro one) the apps on phone only create QR for downloading the WiiWatch not the QR for the watch. 

nusz

Yes you are correct.
I incorrectly read your comment and assumed that you had the Pro version.

In any case - always use the QR code on your watch for installation of WiiWatch.

The play store does not have all the different versions available.

pablo11 AvatarDec 4, 2018 3:08:04 GMT 1 pablo11 said:
nusz

Yes you are correct.
I incorrectly read your comment and assumed that you had the Pro version.

In any case - always use the QR code on your watch for installation of WiiWatch.

The play store does not have all the different versions available.

Apparently the apps from QR code version is 1.97, but that version consumes a lot of phone’s battery and resources. Currently using the 1.95 version it is stable and better phone’s battery consumption.

Good to know.
Thanks.