wiiwatch, bluetooth, apps

I am getting myself a bit confused here, but it may very well be operator error.

With my Bluetooth phone app on the watch does not connect with Wiiwatch app on my iphone. It did to begin with, about three times. I now find that Bluetooth Phone connects and disconnects every few minutes.

I don’t get any notifications/SMS/etc  and now don’t even get phone connected reliably.

Would it be worth putting on Watch Droid or M2D, or will there be Bluetooth connection issues with those as well, and will it solve my notification issues?

Still not connected to a health app though, is there any other iPhone app that may work?

Not simple, setting these up, is it!

Mar 20, 2018 15:27:18 GMT 1 paulr said:
I am getting myself a bit confused here, but it may very well be operator error.

With my Bluetooth phone app on the watch does not connect with Wiiwatch app on my iphone. It did to begin with, about three times. I now find that Bluetooth Phone connects and disconnects every few minutes.

I don’t get any notifications/SMS/etc  and now don’t even get phone connected reliably.

Would it be worth putting on Watch Droid or M2D, or will there be Bluetooth connection issues with those as well, and will it solve my notification issues?

Still not connected to a health app though, is there any other iPhone app that may work?

Not simple, setting these up, is it!

sorry,but you can't use m2d with iphone it is'nt on the app store and also i'm not sure about Watch Droid but it is a great app that you can try the question is it on the app store. i know that wiiwatch has issue with ios updates but still it should work well, try and see if it has updates for on the phone. also try wiiwatch instead and see how this behave with ios and best solution other phone 

Just checked, you are right - no watch droid in itunes! Might swop to my daughters Galaxy 6 she doesn’t use any more, I think an android watch and Apple phone is possibly not a great idea!

Mar 20, 2018 17:47:31 GMT 1 paulr said:
Just checked, you are right - no watch droid in itunes! Might swop to my daughters Galaxy 6 she doesn't use any more, I think an android watch and Apple phone is possibly not a great idea!

you have great option with the s6 you can try watch droid or m2d which works ove bt, wifi and 3g which i prefer and also still use wiiwatch as it works great with the bt calls app.