Wiiwatch APP not adding the watch to the list

Hi guys,

My first post, and already looking for help .

Have just received this watch, and unfortunately the dedicated APP its not working for me. I followed the instructions the app detects the watch, state it will only take 15sec, but it stays like this forever, or simply just jumps back to settings menu without adding the device.

My phone is a Huawei P8 lite with stock rom.

All other Bluetooth functions work fine, and for now I’m using Watch Droid APP without any issues. Nevertheless I would like to tryout the “Stock” APP since its fully integrated with the Watch.

Does anyone add the same issue? Any fixes or turnarounds for this?

Thanks,

BTW, Merry Christmas 

Dec 22, 2017 21:53:35 GMT 1 espalha said:

try to reset the watch and also look for updates for the app on the phone.

Dec 24, 2017 9:57:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Already try it about 10 times… the only thing I didn’t did was restore defaults on the Phone, and I will not do it because I have a email app for my work and it needs a special key that I don’t have.
Thanks anyway I will keep looking for a APP update.

Dec 24, 2017 19:53:13 GMT 1 espalha said:

Dec 24, 2017 9:57:06 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Already try it about 10 times… the only thing I didn’t did was restore defaults on the Phone, and I will not do it because I have a email app for my work and it needs a special key that I don’t have.
Thanks anyway I will keep looking for a APP update.

you are right you do'nt need to reset the phone for an app, it should be only about the app. 

nameless

ricktop

zsolt m

Hi guys,

My first post, and already looking for help .

Have just received this watch, and unfortunately the dedicated APP its not working for me. I followed the instructions the app detects the watch, state it will only take 15sec, but it stays like this forever, or simply just jumps back to settings menu without adding the device.

My phone is a Huawei P8 lite with stock rom.

All other Bluetooth functions work fine, and for now I’m using Watch Droid APP without any issues. Nevertheless I would like to tryout the “Stock” APP since its fully integrated with the Watch.

Does anyone add the same issue? Any fixes or turnarounds for this?

Thanks,

BTW, Merry Christmas 

+1

WiiWatch is not detecting my AllCall W1 ! However the phone UI can see the watch in its Bluetooth list.

Any help guys?

Hi,

Try to turn on the location (gps) in the phone, with my zenfone 2 it only connect if I turn on the location.

Hope it helps

Yes i already did that and got connected. Works, but strange!