wiiwatch 2 and kw88 pro

Hello Guys,

I have a small problem. Each time i try to connect my KW88 Pro to my phone (Android oreo), the wiiwatch crash.
I try to remove all conected devices on BT, same error.
I always pair through the app…

Nov 28, 2018 13:50:10 GMT 1 mercutio said:
Hello Guys,

I have a small problem. Each time i try to connect my KW88 Pro to my phone (Android oreo), the wiiwatch crash.
I try to remove all conected devices on BT, same error.
I always pair through the app…

which version are you using the wiiwatch or wiiwatch 2? you have A7 so it means you need to use wiiwatch 2.

Hi,
I use wiiwatch 2. I use the QR code from the phone.
But the app keeps crashing…

Nov 28, 2018 19:54:32 GMT 1 mercutio said:

try download directly from the apps store.

Thanks soniasophie9697 for your help and fast replies

I try it, but same problem, maybe worse. i can’t open app at all… Crashed at start up from store.

Another question, can the data be shared through BT?

Nov 28, 2018 20:01:31 GMT 1 mercutio said:
Thanks soniasophie9697 for your help and fast replies

I try it, but same problem, maybe worse. i can’t open app at all… Crashed at start up from store.

Another question, can the data be shared through BT?

if you mean transfer files then yes:) have you checked the thread that pablo11 did on ios and wiiwatch 2?

Yes i follow this thread step by step (http:///thread/2339/pairing-ios-adroid)
I have remove all connected BT devices. Still crashing.

I mean data sharing like updating meteo or maps data through BT .

Nov 28, 2018 20:08:47 GMT 1 mercutio said:
Yes i follow this thread step by step (http:///thread/2339/pairing-ios-adroid) I have remove all connected BT devices. Still crashing.

I mean data sharing like updating meteo or maps data through BT .

transfer files via bluetooth? yes, if you mean sync info via bluetooth then you can try and see if you can:)

I have a allcall w2 I can text and receive texts but I cannot make calls from my phone T-Mobile is my provider please help

Nov 29, 2018 16:02:28 GMT 1 subway said:
I have a allcall w2 I can text and receive texts but I cannot make calls from my phone T-Mobile is my provider please help

plz first look around there are threads about this issue and if i'm not mistaken a solution if not jump this thread and i'll check.
1 Like

I give up using wiiwatch 2.
I try Watch Droid Phone, it is far far better!
And it send notification with reply to sms!