Wifi direct?

I saw that the wifi direct option is not present in the settings so I installed on the clock directwifitransfer by playstore to share files with my phone quickly … I can make them associate but when I send the files I get the message “send failed” “share not available”

Dec 22, 2017 0:12:54 GMT 1 marcomdg said:
I saw that the wifi direct option is not present in the settings so I installed on the clock directwifitransfer by playstore to share files with my phone quickly ... I can make them associate but when I send the files I get the message "send failed" "share not available"

yes, you can share files via wifi but not sure which app can do this never tried even though it is fast.

Dec 22, 2017 9:11:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 22, 2017 0:12:54 GMT 1 marcomdg said:
I saw that the wifi direct option is not present in the settings so I installed on the clock directwifitransfer by playstore to share files with my phone quickly … I can make them associate but when I send the files I get the message “send failed” “share not available”

yes, you can share files via wifi but not sure which app can do this never tried even though it is fast.

I used this from playstore play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.nickadams.wifi.direct.file.transfer
But don t work

Dec 22, 2017 11:32:04 GMT 1 marcomdg said:

I used this from playstore play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.nickadams.wifi.direct.file.transfer
But don t work

have you tried different app?

Dec 22, 2017 15:51:50 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 22, 2017 11:32:04 GMT 1 marcomdg said:
But don t work

yes even hifi wifi transfer on both watch and phone but don work play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hardev.hifi&hl=it&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dhifi+wifi+transfer&pcampaignid=APPU_1_tiM9WqXNNsLawQK-_K3IAQ

Dec 22, 2017 16:25:35 GMT 1 marcomdg said:

Dec 22, 2017 15:51:50 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

yes even hifi wifi transfer on both watch and phone but don work play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hardev.hifi&hl=it&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dhifi+wifi+transfer&pcampaignid=APPU_1_tiM9WqXNNsLawQK-_K3IAQ

i will check this also:)

i use something called shareit to transfer files from my phone to my watch ( LES 1 ) and it works fine

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lenovo.anyshare.gps&hl=en_GB

just install it from google play

it needs to be installed on each device you intend to send or receive files from
it’s also very useful for side loading installed apps etc from one device to another
just make sure the devices you want to transfer to and from are on the same wifi network

Dec 23, 2017 12:28:45 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
i use something called shareit to transfer files from my phone to my watch ( LES 1 ) and it works fine

it needs to be installed on each device you intend to send or receive files from
it’s also very useful for side loading installed apps etc from one device to another
just make sure the devices you want to transfer to and from are on the same wifi network

thanks but with same wifi network i use wifi transfer that use ftp and the app is only 1mb

Dec 23, 2017 18:08:19 GMT 1 marcomdg said:
Dec 23, 2017 12:28:45 GMT 1 cosmicma said:

thanks but with same wifi network i use wifi transfer that use ftp and the app is only 1mb

isn’t that what your trying to do send files from one device to another via wifi ?

if wifi transfer works i’m not sure what you want to do other than send / receive files over wifi 
or have you found a solution since your first post where you was having a problem ?

Dec 23, 2017 19:42:09 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
Dec 23, 2017 18:08:19 GMT 1 marcomdg said:

isn't that what your trying to do send files from one device to another via wifi ?

if wifi transfer works i’m not sure what you want to do other than send / receive files over wifi
or have you found a solution since your first post where you was having a problem ?

wi fi direct is different,use wifi but without network.

Dec 23, 2017 22:43:37 GMT 1 marcomdg said:
Dec 23, 2017 19:42:09 GMT 1 cosmicma said:
isn't that what your trying to do send files from one device to another via wifi ?

wi fi direct is different,use wifi but without network.

ahh so your creating an ad hoc network using your phones built in function to do this ( wi fi direct ) and then running 3rd party app to transfer files via FTP 

shareit will do exactly the same thing once you have established a wifi connection between the two devices you intend to transfer files to and from 

the way i use it is to activate the wireless hot spot feature on my phone
connect my watch to the hotspot via wifi and run shareit on both devices 

try it 
it might surprise you how easy it handles the task

Hi Sonia
Do you know how can i use the samsung application on les 1?,i have the fileshareclient.apk ver 2.1 and the fileshareserver.apk ver 2.1 of my note3 on android 5.0 
The app is even on aptoide 
www.google.it/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wi-fi-direct.it.aptoide.com/amp&ved=2ahUKEwi-nviLj83YAhVD2aQKHf0cAM8QFjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw35UYXauj4o1q3U4DiixiVE&ampcf=1
www.google.it/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wi-fi-direct-share.it.aptoide.com/amp&ved=2ahUKEwj_04Ouj83YAhVJIOwKHSAbDi0QFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0daPPSSZ-_BmKvfqguSGRP&ampcf=1

Jan 10, 2018 10:50:51 GMT 1 marcomdg said:

Hi Sonia
Do you know how can i use the samsung application on les 1?,i have the fileshareclient.apk ver 2.1 and the fileshareserver.apk ver 2.1 of my note3 on android 5.0 
The app is even on aptoide 
www.google.it/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wi-fi-direct.it.aptoide.com/amp&ved=2ahUKEwi-nviLj83YAhVD2aQKHf0cAM8QFjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw35UYXauj4o1q3U4DiixiVE&ampcf=1
www.google.it/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wi-fi-direct-share.it.aptoide.com/amp&ved=2ahUKEwj_04Ouj83YAhVJIOwKHSAbDi0QFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0daPPSSZ-_BmKvfqguSGRP&ampcf=1

most likely yes, any app that on the google play store can be used with other devices.

Jan 10, 2018 13:11:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 10, 2018 10:50:51 GMT 1 marcomdg said:

most likely yes, any app that on the google play store can be used with other devices.

I tried but i can t install them,after start the installation stop without any error
Jan 10, 2018 18:43:44 GMT 1 marcomdg said:

Jan 10, 2018 13:11:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

I tried but i can t install them,after start the installation stop without any error

which apps do you want me to try? i know there were more i just did’nt have much time with busy tests time… let me know and i’ll check them out and report.

Jan 11, 2018 17:36:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 10, 2018 18:43:44 GMT 1 marcomdg said:

which apps do you want me to try? i know there were more i just did’nt have much time with busy tests time… let me know and i’ll check them out and report.

i posted two apk from aptoide of samsung device,can you see if we can change something to work on our watch