Why so serious? Mr. Jones Ricochet

Here comes a watch from a British watchmaker that I first noticed yesterday: Mr Jones Watches. Mr Jones manufactures mechanical watches that all have one thing in common: they show the time in an unusual way - and always with a lot of humor. I have yet to find a watchmaker who seems to take himself as little seriously as Mr Jones.
Since I wanted to keep this watch exactly as the artist intended, I didn’t use a digital minute. A minute wheel, like the original. I hope someone else here enjoys it as much as I do.

credits: -https://mrjoneswatches.com/

Download: -MrJones01.zip - Google Drive

Download “.watch”-file for the one-digit display of the hours. UL required: mrjonesricochet.watch - Google Drive

clock_skin_model

mrJonesPromo

8 Likes

Really love this G . I have always been a fan of " not so serious " clockskins . Thankyou

2 Likes

Thank Doctor. Mr Jones is a genius, in my opinion. :grin:

2 Likes

Probably because he is british :grin::+1:

1 Like

This is surely the reason.:grin:

1 Like

I have added a “.watch” version. This allows the hours to be displayed without a leading zero. As with the original watch. Universal launcher is needed.

1 Like

This one is certainly out of left field @G1NT0N1C ! :+1: :+1: But you have to like the very original design and the humor of it! :grin: Looks good on the real watch too. Er…sorry @Dr_Andy_Vishnu but it is a well known fact that finding a Pommies sense of humor is like finding buried treasure…Man you have to dig for it! :crazy_face: :rofl:
Great face G1N, thanks for letting us see it …and the whole collection…he has some beauties! Cheers, “I saw a Pommy smile once…I don’t believe you”! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

2 Likes

Thank you, @Doonsbury and @doubledad . I found some Mr. Jones watches that I like. Maybe I will try to rebuild some of them.

2 Likes