Which one do you recommend?

First, two short stories:

I don’t know if you remember (or even knew) the story of how I created ClockSkin Transfer. That night, I had the USB cable in my bedroom, my watch on my pulse, and I was on my office (about 7 meters away from my bedroom). I wanted to upload a watch face into my watch, but I didn’t want to get up and go to the bedroom, so I created ClockSkin Transfer.

The second story was about a recent request for a feature on WFD. I was asked to increase maximum number of steps on the DigitalIndicator (it was 10000, it was requested 20000 to 30000). I thought to myself: “wow, so many steps…”

Now, back to today… Today I went into the doctor’s office. He ordered (and I don’t mean suggested, he really ordered) me to lose some weight, and I really hate losing… But now I wonder if those two stories are related to this . My wife was also present, so she gave me no option and on the way home, she made me stop at a gym and register there. Starting tomorrow, I’ll have to go to the gym and burn the fat away… But, I want something to give me the incentive, and nothing is more incentivizing than new toy, ahem, I mean, a smartwatch So, I’m looking for the best smartwatch for indoor training. I believe what I want the most is battery life while constantly tracking my heart rate, while some mp3 are playing connected to bluetooth headphones, storing the results somewhere (like google fit, maybe), while connected to a 3G/4G network. The phone will be away, so no need to be connected to the phone, and I believe there will be no wifi available.

Of course, I’d prefer a round Android smartwatch, but there may be better alternatives for this use case in specific?

As G1NT0N1C asked me, I would recommend to add the calorie counter in the Clockskin format. Then, create a nice skin to show how much you lose when walking… :wink:

Jan 23, 2019 22:11:34 GMT mpmf said:
First, two short stories:

I don’t know if you remember (or even knew) the story of how I created ClockSkin Transfer. That night, I had the USB cable in my bedroom, my watch on my pulse, and I was on my office (about 7 meters away from my bedroom). I wanted to upload a watch face into my watch, but I didn’t want to get up and go to the bedroom, so I created ClockSkin Transfer.

The second story was about a recent request for a feature on WFD. I was asked to increase maximum number of steps on the DigitalIndicator (it was 10000, it was requested 20000 to 30000). I thought to myself: “wow, so many steps…”

Now, back to today… Today I went into the doctor’s office. He ordered (and I don’t mean suggested, he really ordered) me to lose some weight, and I really hate losing… But now I wonder if those two stories are related to this . My wife was also present, so she gave me no option and on the way home, she made me stop at a gym and register there. Starting tomorrow, I’ll have to go to the gym and burn the fat away… But, I want something to give me the incentive, and nothing is more incentivizing than new toy, ahem, I mean, a smartwatch So, I’m looking for the best smartwatch for indoor training. I believe what I want the most is battery life while constantly tracking my heart rate, while some mp3 are playing connected to bluetooth headphones, storing the results somewhere (like google fit, maybe), while connected to a 3G/4G network. The phone will be away, so no need to be connected to the phone, and I believe there will be no wifi available.

Of course, I’d prefer a round Android smartwatch, but there may be better alternatives for this use case in specific?

i do easily more than 20k steps a day and also mainly use the watch for these reasons for my workouts:) i highly recommend the Hope or the LEMX or the X7 which last a full day usage gps, 3g…bt…