Which firmware update do I Use for my Prime2

Hi can you help me, my watch is a Prime2 with a build number of D09_Kospet_Prime2_V2.1
I don’t know what firmware update to use you’re help would be appreciated.

V2.1 is already the newest official firmware version.

If you are looking for an alternative firmware you can take a look at this thread:

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out and figure out how to load it, because with the version 2.1 I have right at the moment the weather app does not even work. And I would like to have that thanks.

The international firmware is a complete from the ground-up remake with just the absolute necessary applications included to retain compatibility.
It is more focused on a simplistic and more functional exterior with less consideration for the typical round screen layout.
Not everyone likes that, so it is mostly a case of preference.

2 Likes

Okay I have no idea what I have done wrong. I opened up Google Chrome and went to of course full Android watch.org to download the new firmware version, that all went fine. So now I follow the directions I opened up my download folder and the new version was sitting there. But first I turned off Bluetooth and wireless update and went down to my build version of course and opened up wireless update. So like I said I followed the directions The watch does a reboot and starts to download the version, and they’re the little Android guy shows up with the symbol underneath them error. So I don’t know what I’ve done wrong. Help me please

You need to flash V1.0 first, otherwise it won’t work due to the diffing certificates.

2 Likes

Thank you so much it works. So much better.