WHERE can i find a kospet prime/prime se charger?

ive been using the prime se for a long time but due to some incident the charger broke and now its turned useless because i checked their official website and they no longer sell the dock and even on amazon.in. i cannot buy from aliexpress cus its banned in india and costs 1/4th the price of the watch itself so i need some help as yall are my last and only hope.

WHERE DO I FIND A DOCK AND NOT AT 999 DOLLARS

Try writing to the kospet. Maybe they can help.

hmm aight ill see whats their customer support email?

(after-sales@kospet.com)

1 Like
2 Likes

It is hard to find and i have looked, when my charger stopped working the only place i found was on aliexpress, i dont think youll find anywhere else, have you tried to fix it? my second one also stopped working issue with the pins:// and ive decided to fix it with screws. And it works fine.

1 Like

What’s the problem concrete?? I don’t know the Kospet prime charger; I have a Lemp / DM30 , a similar watch who doesn’t includea charger, only a USB power cord, and I buyed apart a little 1 amper charger for charging it with that cable.

Isn’t it similar?

No, the lemp has a stright pins charger and the kospet prime se is a bit rounded.

3 Likes

I’d swear I’ve seen another similar, maybe some charger from another watch model could fit well? I’m just guessing…

No, it’s unique.

3 Likes

That’s unfortunate news…

I’m gonna have better luck on my case since I still keep all parts from my first Lemp and an extra battery too.

1 Like

This is the downside of FSWs lack of parts and uncustomizable:( most likely they would have been more popular if they had. I always look for stuff for the watch:))

1 Like

It’s must be a matter of time too, like occurs with most of cellphones of three or four years ago, it’s difficult to get some parts when time pass by…

1 Like

Is this compatible with the original Kospet Prime (not SE and not 2) ?

Yes, this model is fot kospet prime and prime se

Did you try the SE charger on the original Prime ?
I want to be 100% sure before I recommend it to someone else. If it was only for myself, I could check the connections before use.

Yes, they have the same charger.
SE and the original prime are the same watch just different storage and ram.
Am i wrong @pablo11 ?

Don’t worry, it’s an old post from Dec 2021.
I’m pretty sure that they are the same Prime and Prime SE.
But I would still test it with a voltmeter to confirm.
If I remember right, the original Prime had a two pin charge cable…
Anyway, as always, better safe than sorry because I don’t have an SE for testing.

1 Like

hello again been a while and i got an amazing idea and it works fantastic

soooo if the watch is dead youll need to connect all four of them to boot it up but after a while just the red and black should be enough and so far it felt great to see this thing work again and this isnt the best as i use double sided tape to stick it on all the time but whatever atleast it lives on

3 Likes

Thanx a lot to U, i was able to repair my dock and relife my kospet… Great thanks ::

3 Likes