WhatsApp Companion Mode

Worked for me thanks, i downloaded a beta version for my watch, but the option for linking device wasn’t there. So i instead downloaded that version on my phone, logged in on whatsapp on my watch then linked the phone instead of other way round

2 Likes

Ib
have A9 watch, i wonder if it got to do with android version , i did as in the video and seconds it took and now it works perfectly on both devices, no beta, btw, i also dont know if it is related i have a sim in my watch not same number.

2 Likes

If you’re right, I tried it on other devices and there was NO need to change the DPI. I could not say why in some if it is necessary to change the DPI and in others not. Greetings

3 Likes

Now what is great that all the apps that i need notifications from are on my watch as on my phone and with bridge i can reply to sms and calls ( 6he last one is using the sim of the watch).that is just perfect that is why i prefer the FAWs over others.

2 Likes

Yeah far away the best smartwatches.

Hi
what bridge app do you use? I tried Bridge from xitlabs but was not working…

Yes, this is the one, have you made sure to give all premissions? Optimization off, data usage…

1 Like

I used it on my LEM 12 with A7, no success. Will try on my LEM 14 …

I had to make sure that all permissions are given, data usage, optimization off, i know there are steps to make it works perfectly.

I’ve JUST installed this app Sonia, I didn’t know it, it’s simply AWESOME, Gaofit should be upgraded with the notifications issue a little bit pulled off since the app send ALL apps/system notifications and that’s insane on some point. But this Bridge app solves perfectly that issue. Thanks a lot.

1 Like