What TWRP/Root images should I use?

Hello everyone! 

I am a new member, long-time geek…  I have been looking around the forum to get a jist of what there is in here and I must say it is quite impressive!

I own an I4Air 2/16 - it has a recent ROMs on there: AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-Camera-Fitness-NHT-V02-20170921, however I am extremely interested in Rooting this device to underclock the MTK to get even MORE use as well as get XPosed on it to juicify it too - I can imagine that this would GREATLY increase its uptime.

I cannot seem to see in plain sight where or what TWRP I need to flash!  There are many and some members have already instructed “ppssvvkk” to look at compatible ones to flash…

I have downloaded the ZIP file with all of the images and such - just nothing says “Use THIS one” - or it is, at least, not that simple.

Is there anyone who is enlighten enough to share WHicH other model one must flash to accomplish this?

Thank you so very much for your time and kindness!

Oct 15, 2018 8:15:31 GMT 1 poisson37 said:

will look into it.
Oct 15, 2018 8:15:31 GMT 1 poisson37 said:
Hello everyone! 

I am a new member, long-time geek…  I have been looking around the forum to get a jist of what there is in here and I must say it is quite impressive!

I own an I4Air 2/16 - it has a recent ROMs on there: AQR-LAUNCH-I4Air-1602-Camera-Fitness-NHT-V02-20170921, however I am extremely interested in Rooting this device to underclock the MTK to get even MORE use as well as get XPosed on it to juicify it too - I can imagine that this would GREATLY increase its uptime.

I cannot seem to see in plain sight where or what TWRP I need to flash!  There are many and some members have already instructed “ppssvvkk” to look at compatible ones to flash…

I have downloaded the ZIP file with all of the images and such - just nothing says “Use THIS one” - or it is, at least, not that simple.

Is there anyone who is enlighten enough to share WHicH other model one must flash to accomplish this?

Thank you so very much for your time and kindness!

Hi! Have you managed to root it already? If not, I can create a TWRP build just for you I just need you to point me to a download link where I can download the watch firmware. Also, is it round or square display?

Iscle: thanks for the assistance. I got it rooted, magisk installed too but tried to go with xposed through magisk nd BOOTLOOP! I wantednto get a new governor on it to underclock to get a full days usage, helas I will need to redo it all again.