What keyboard do you use on your watches?

I have noticed that GBoard is useless on these watches as the edges are totally cut off, and the standard keyboard it comes with is so small it’s very hard to ensure you’ll type the correct letters. A voice based keyboard would work fine for replying to messages but will not work for anything like usernames, codes, SMS commands, etc.

I know you said you dont like it but Gboard is the one that I use, Only other ones I tried where the standard one but didnt like that at all. A voice one wouldnt be any use to me as my Irish accent isnt understood by half of ireland let alone a keyboard lol.

4 Likes

I use jbak2 https://youtu.be/GCPYkMj9S-4 minutos 11:55

4 Likes

I used to use the standard keyboard but when I tried gboard in floating mode I liked it. Gboard in floating mode works pretty well.

RK

The best for me is the also installed by default, the only limit is that there isn’t suggestion of words but only for contact.

In my phone I use gboard, but in watch I don’t like it because in floating mode I don’t see what I’m writing…

I use gboard, but I don’t float it. It has voice typing, which I miss in the default keyboard.

2 Likes

In the default keyboard (aosp) i have microphone for voice typing…

1 Like

I have it on asop in my Prime 2 (A10) but not in my Ticwris Max S (A7), so on my Ticwris I have to use Gboard.

I’m with @Dotsfar … I have a Kospet_Prime\Se and Ticwris MAx S and use G-Board for both with voice typing. Works well enough on both.

1 Like

Floating mode and enable magnification gesture. You can reach pretty much anything with magnification gestures

1 Like

How do you enable magnification? Doesn’t show on my menu, just screen on raising and pedometer (Kospet Prime)

Try a search on this site for “screen magnifier.”

Ask Google to open accessibility it will be in one of the options there. Accessibility menu is not in the settings menu you have to download settings search or ask Google to do it.