What did u ordered Kospet Prime 2 from where? AliExpress or etc

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1:

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu

I’m not looking for sleeping tracking on kospet Prime 2 watch also i just need to know how long i sleep and etc…

so i found good app are useful is working to me without gps or wifi, save some more battery, i woke up with 78% from 95% which is good thing :grin:

i just only worried if my watch might overheats or might hit at table or bed wood or any things with watch during sleeping

so i just take risk and straight to sleep so later it’s doesn’t get overheats or drain battery kr damages screen, it’s all good i guess lmao

i might be stupid for asking some questions but I’m new on kospet Prime 2 so it’s not my fault, I’m still learning haha

So you are asking me if i should know how long you should sleep for and if you will bash your watch during your sleep :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

This post has made my day !

And no it wont overheat :+1:

2 Likes

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu

no I’m not asking u that lol

I’m asking is it safe to sleep with my watch without causing damage or drain battery or anything etc etc

but glad to hear that made ur day lol xD

1 Like

You will be fine :+1:

disappointed. :pensive: should i send it back the watch?

Maybe my answer is silly because it’s something obvious, but… check if the GPS is turned off. If so, turn it on. I always have the GPS on and never had such problem.

@Kyrnath

i found a way to solve this problem, its has be sim card in it to make it work in weather app location with GPS on so i gonna to buy cheaper sim card unlimited in watch but i moved my sim card into watch from the phone then reboot then it’s working in weather app as i returned my sim card back into my phone as i refresh my weather app using my hotspot, it’s works updated but yeah :grin:

Oh, right. Well, in that case it would also work if you have the watch connected to a wifi network.

Just as any Android phone does.

What I did sometimes with my old Lemfo LEM5 Pro was using the phone as hotspot and connect the watch to the phone.

1 Like

I Ordered direct from Kospet, took 5 days to deliver to the UK

1 Like

Do you think it arrived on time and there will not be any delay in corona raid also from the official kospet store cuz the prize there is very appreciative.
Thank you
Abdur

I ordered mine from kospet and in 3 days its shown progress but its been a day since i got any info