What application do you use for connecting ?

Hello,

I own a Zeblaze Thor pro.
I have an Android phone, as many of you the Wiiwatch app does not work.
When I open it and try to connect to blutooth the application crashes and closes.

Which app do you use to manage the notifications of your watch?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Oct 10, 2018 7:10:54 GMT 1 garett said:
Hello,

I own a Zeblaze Thor pro.
I have an Android phone, as many of you the Wiiwatch app does not work.
When I open it and try to connect to blutooth the application crashes and closes.

Which app do you use to manage the notifications of your watch?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Which version of the WiiWatch app are you using? Since this is an Android 5.1 watch WiiWatch II may not work with your watch but WiiWatch will. I use Watchdroid but my experience shows it does not work on my watches that have the BT calling feature. I will constantly disconnect and reconnect the BT connection.

Oct 10, 2018 7:10:54 GMT 1 garett said:

1. Watch Droid
  1. M2D

2. Swapp Link

Hello…

Thanks for your answer but or find the 'appliacation swapplink.
She is not on the play strore…

Oct 11, 2018 7:09:44 GMT 1 garett said:
Hello..

Thanks for your answer but or find the 'appliacation swapplink.
She is not on the play strore…

no,sadly the developer has stopped supporting this app.

I’m using Watch Droid and trying out ricktop’s Universal Launcher. So far so good. BT connection is stable to my Axon 7 and battery drain is normal.

EDIT: I’ve gone back to the stock launcher on my Thor Pro as the BT connection keeps connecting/disconnecting using Universal Launcher. I’m not sure what the problem is, I may do some troubleshooting when I get home.

sully008

are you using BT calls?

ricktop

Oct 11, 2018 17:10:54 GMT 1 sully008 said:
I'm using Watch Droid and trying out ricktop's Universal Launcher. So far so good. BT connection is stable to my Axon 7 and battery drain is normal.

EDIT: I’ve gone back to the stock launcher on my Thor Pro as the BT connection keeps connecting/disconnecting using Universal Launcher. I’m not sure what the problem is, I may do some troubleshooting when I get home.

Which firmware version are you using ,both are ok but stay with the las one. Did you root your watch do it you will have better results , install magisk and download couples module search for the better ones and read all others, I got greenify, Android Mic fix, ram fix , magisk hide, crossbreeder and some others, I have some profiles running in SetCPu app, like auto Bluetooth app, Bluetooth call, screen off/on and the universal launcher, I have too the Bluetooth app called autoBluetooth is good for me,use the airplane mode all the time. I don’t know how good is the WiiWatch app in android but is supposed to better in android. Listening you have to try every day and let the watch doing things by itself don’t get frustrated be patience try different applications and see which one suits for your watch, it did happen to me in the beginning you don’t how many factory reset I did, how many times I did flash the firmware. I am IPhone user and I am happy with my watch
i am using the universal launcher.

Oct 12, 2018 13:52:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:sully008

are you using BT calls?

ricktop

I was going to upgrade to firmware 1.6 to do BT calls but haven’t yet. I am still on v1.5. I don’t have the watch with me to tell you the exact firmware name.

Oct 12, 2018 16:36:09 GMT 1 leafar said:
Which firmware version are you using ,both are ok but stay with the las one. Did you root your watch do it you will have better results , install magisk and download couples module search for the better ones and read all others, I got greenify, Android Mic fix, ram fix , magisk hide, crossbreeder and some others, I have some profiles running in SetCPu app, like auto Bluetooth app, Bluetooth call, screen off/on and the universal launcher, I have too the Bluetooth app called autoBluetooth is good for me,use the airplane mode all the time. I don’t know how good is the WiiWatch app in android but is supposed to better in android. Listening you have to try every day and let the watch doing things by itself don’t get frustrated be patience try different applications and see which one suits for your watch, it did happen to me in the beginning you don’t how many factory reset I did, how many times I did flash the firmware. I am IPhone user and I am happy with my watch i am using the universal launcher.

Still on v1.5 and not rooted yet but will try and find time to figure things out. My phone is a ZTE Axon 7 running Android 7.1.1. I'd really like to use the Universal Launcher as it looks like it has a lot of functionality compared to the stock one. I'm pretty happy with the watch right now, but could always use improvement.

sully008

try using the watch without the bt calls feature just to see how watch behave. with Eric’s launcher never had battery issue at all but i also use m2d for notifications cos i can use it also with 3g.

Oct 11, 2018 17:10:54 GMT 1 sully008 said:
I'm using Watch Droid and trying out ricktop's Universal Launcher. So far so good. BT connection is stable to my Axon 7 and battery drain is normal.

I don’t see any reason for having the launcher interact with BT stability…

Oct 13, 2018 7:45:32 GMT 1 ricktop said:
I don't see any reason for having the launcher interact with BT stability...

Interesting. I will try running UL again and see if anything is different.

I think I’ve solved my BT connectivity issue. I had to re-pair Watch Droid with my phone while running UL. I don’t think it liked it when I originally paired it with the stock launcher. Connection stability has been good so far, and I’ve noticed a slight increase in uptime using UL. Now I wish there was some way to keep the stock faces while using UL, but reading the forums it looks like it’s not possible.

Oct 15, 2018 1:31:24 GMT 1 sully008 said:
I think I've solved my BT connectivity issue. I had to re-pair Watch Droid with my phone while running UL. I don't think it liked it when I originally paired it with the stock launcher. Connection stability has been good so far, and I've noticed a slight increase in uptime using UL. Now I wish there was some way to keep the stock faces while using UL, but reading the forums it looks like it's not possible.

It depends on the stockface, some are clockskins that you can put in the clockskin folder, some are hard coded java or wallpaper...