What about finow?

In the past, for me, finow was the higher class quality casings and straps. But since the air, there is nothing new from them?

The other manufacturers seems like cheap built quality to me, for example, is finow the only one with full metal casings (also the back)
I hope for one with a cam, but I know that it will not happen.

Has someone insider-informations about them?

Jan 12, 2018 12:54:33 GMT 1 chromax said:
In the past, for me, finow was the higher class quality casings and straps. But since the air, there is nothing new from them?

The other manufacturers seems like cheap built quality to me, for example, is finow the only one with full metal casings (also the back)
I hope for one with a cam, but I know that it will not happen.

Has someone insider-informations about them?

We work with Finow very closely. I talk to them very often. All I can say is that they are having a "slow" period. The last one they made (which you know as the LEM6) was a decent entry into the market with some good hardware ideas. The software leaves a lot to be desired but overall a different product. Finow are manufacturers and LEMFO are an E-Marketing company. So basically Lemfo are distributors of Finow products. This is what is happening and is the reason why you have not seen much from Finow. Basically Lemfo can sell the product cheaper because of their buying power. So it makes no sense for Finow to sell tham because they would have to sell at a higher price.... Cheers.

Ah thanks, very interesting. I also mentioned that most models are the same under different logo. The quality of the x5 or Q7 seems outstanding (full metal case, leather strap, great display), when they produce like this, for my perspective, they can make a higher price.

They really, really should upgrade the Q7 to today´s specs. I would buy it.

Jan 12, 2018 15:34:46 GMT 1 chromax said:
Ah thanks, very interesting. I also mentioned that most models are the same under different logo. The quality of the x5 or Q7 seems outstanding (full metal case, leather strap, great display), when they produce like this, for my perspective, they can make a higher price.

They really, really should upgrade the Q7 to today´s specs. I would buy it.

The Q7 plus has already been upgraded to MTK 6580 quad core with 1gb ram and 16gb storage.
However, these models have a very low resolution screen and the same firmware issues - or so I am told.
Again, it is a watch we have no experience with.