WFD help please

When applying a digital bar to represent hours there are only 11 sections is this normal and is the a way to have 12?.

Also when checking data appears to work fine upto 9 but when jogging forwards to 10 it displays the full off digital bar (full circle) then jumps to what would be 3 when 11 oclock should be displayed? Hope that makes sense, does anyone else have this issue and know how to remedy?

Thanks in advance for your time.

yes, it is normal that it is only eleven sections, to have twelve you can for example do like this:

3 Likes

Thank you will have a look when I get home :+1:

as for it not displaying correctly on the watch, that is because you have to choose 12-hour format in the settings for it to work correctly

2 Likes

Hi thanks for coming back to me. Your example worked great to get the 12 sections :+1:. With it not displaying correctly the digital indicator is set to the 12 hour format and when checking the data it’s also checked as the 12 hour format. I think it’s what I’m trying to do with it that’s causing the problem, I’m using it as a mask in the design. It works fine until I set the colour for the on fill to transparent which then appears to cause the problem.

9 o’clock

10 o’clock

11 o’clock

Think it’s just me trying to do something it’s not meant to :man_shrugging:t2:

Thanks for your help though.

3 Likes