WFD advice needed

This is my first watch face made on Wfd.
GIF-200804_211717
I don’t know how to zip it or which zip form use it, I have used win rar. but watch face goes black, so finally I pasted it unzipped form in clock skin folder and it’s working. I also don’t have Dropbox so, can I post it directly in round android face ?
Please help me. SORRY I forgot to mention that it has WFD Font Bug. ( See digit 2 and 9 ,it’s cutting on upper portion )

1 Like

You know, there’s no harm in creating your own threads.

2 Likes

Thank you @Eric_Crochemore for correcting my mistake.:blush:

1 Like

To correct the font bug, I recommend the following procedure:
Choose an extreme digit spacing so that only the front or the rear digit is visible. Then copy this layer and move it so that the first layer shows the first digit and the second layer shows the rear digit.

1 Like

Thank you @G1NT0N1C I will do that but I also don’t know how to zip file it ( or which zip file format I should use ) and also I don’t have Dropbox , so can I post a watch face directly in watch face section ?
This my first watchface ( tried very hard to learn this ) so please give me honest review, as it’s very basic . I am always thankful to community which has given me answers to my questions , with all your help I was able to make my own watch face.
I very happy with it.
Best regards

Do you use a mac or a Windows PC?

1 Like

I noticed that you have a gmail adress. So you can use g-drive for free to upload the zipped watch face.

1 Like

yeah that’s how I did it already. I have four layers total for hour and minute. hours look fine using that method. @mehul1 he was answering me regarding digit separation, not you. reason for the confusion is because you wrote something without thinking first. see? making own threads will be much better for all of us

1 Like

Thank you @G1NT0N1C I am using Windows , I will use G drive to post watch face but tell me which zip format I use to zip watch face ?

Hi, @R_Sauvalle I know that he was mentioning to you but I also faced same problem and since this is first watch face I thought I am making some mistake or don’t know proper method. Looking at this post I posted my post but in joy of making first watch face I forgot to mention font bug and before I edit it was moved.
Best regards

1 Like

Normally 7zip works. Note that only UL can work directly with a zipped skin.

2 Likes

Thank you @Eric_Crochemore for your help I am using UL only.