Weird boot problem in thor 5

I have thor 5 smartwatch. Whenever I tried to boot it, it always stuck with no display. The watch seems to be booting as after sometime I could hear vibrations and notification sound( connection to wifi). The watch remains black and no zeblaze logo is shown.
But after putting it on battery and after hit and trial method by long pressing power button multiple times, it boots properly.
I tried factory reset and even flash stock image but the problem persists. The power button works properly after booting.
The watch boots properly if I shut down the watch and boots at the same time(after 10 to 20 sec). But it fails to boot if I tried after 3 to 5 min. And it boot after trial and error method.
Further in power off mode while charging no battery percentage is shown as generally in the case of android system.
The battery seems to be ok as I am getting backup of more than one day with always on display. All functions of the watch works properly.
Please suggest me solution.

1 Like

I am probably way off, but I wonder if the power button is sticking… the Thor 5 is mentioned here also…

1 Like

But I think power button is not faulty or sticky as it works properly after watch boots.
Is there any other way to power on device by using back button as there are only two buttons

maybe the display connector isn’t properly in place

1 Like