WCDMA 850/1900 SmartWatches @ 2017?

Seeing that KW cancelled KW98 and let us with the boner, do anyone know if there will be any USA compatible 3G SmartWatch announced for this year?

Thanks for the space!

Apr 7, 2017 9:00:46 GMT 1 5an said:
Seeing that KW cancelled KW98 and let us with the boner, do anyone know if there will be any USA compatible 3G SmartWatch announced for this year?

Thanks for the space!

the kw98 is not cancelled, new smartwatches come out all the time and these month probably a 4g will be also out so it is better to wait…for the US consumers these watches will be better choices.

Apr 7, 2017 13:00:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 7, 2017 9:00:46 GMT 1 5an said:

Thanks for the space!

the kw98 is not cancelled, new smartwatches come out all the time and these month probably a 4g will be also out so it is better to wait…for the US consumers these watches will be better choices.

Oh, i was searching for the D5+ but i had found that battery life in that watch is terrible, horrid.

just with mobile data on, some users reports that in 1 hour the whole battery is shut down! 

Apr 15, 2017 5:40:05 GMT 1 5an said:

Apr 7, 2017 13:00:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oh, i was searching for the D5+ but i had found that battery life in that watch is terrible, horrid.

just with mobile data on, some users reports that in 1 hour the whole battery is shut down! 

that not true, maybe with the old software, i just got the d5+ and true battery life is'nt as it was with the D5 but still with only 3g on i get almost a day of usage.