wave of the hand-no work!((

Hello everybody!

I alone have this problem, or are there still people?

I upgrade the version 1.6 again, then update it to version 2.4, (through the program flash tool) all operations have a full reset, but the swing of the hand does not work!

what are the thoughts to fix it?

Jul 8, 2018 15:12:32 GMT 1 biker73 said:
Hello everybody!

I upgrade the version 1.6 again, then update it to version 2.4, (through the program flash tool) all operations have a full reset, but the swing of the hand does not work!

did you do upgrade and not download only? did you reset the watch before and after flashing? 

Jul 8, 2018 16:22:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jul 8, 2018 15:12:32 GMT 1 biker73 said:
Hello everybody!

did you do upgrade and not download only? did you reset the watch before and after flashing? 

yes i do update,and reset too

once again make a complete reset-waving hand works, but has a little delay, is this normal? Or it is possible to adjust?

biker73

you did’nt say if you used upgrade in sp f.tool. it should be much better after the 2.4 update.

Jul 9, 2018 2:31:49 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:biker73

you did’nt say if you used upgrade in sp f.tool. it should be much better after the 2.4 update.

I install the update through f.tool, no download, update firmware…

biker73

actually after the update this actually i feel works faster but i really do’nt use it.

If you mean that it does not work when you raise your hand to wake up the watch - then yes it is a known bug.
Otherwise the second hand is working fine

I am on 2.5 and I do it like this:
Swich off the screen when it shows the time, not an active app.
Lay down the arm next to you, watch is on top of your arm horizontally.
Then twist the watch outside away from your body by ~90 degrees and then move your arm back towards your face vertically. The watch has then completed ~180 degrees from away position to read position. Wait 1-2 seconds and the screen will switch on with the lock symbol in the top middle.
It takes some practice in the beginning but once you have it, it works perfect.

Thanks a lot jl67wfg that does the trick. My lem7 is still on 2.4