Watchfaces showing wrong weather info

Hi

I am having this problem that watchfaces that show weather information such as temperature and cloudcoverage are showing information from some other place on earth. I wouldn’t mind if the weather would follow my watch 16 deg at night to 26 deg C during the day here in Iceland but unfortunately that is not the case. :frowning:

The weatherapps I have are showing my local weather and the map app show my location. Where do I adjust the watchface to the local weather?

Aug 20, 2018 15:46:43 GMT 1 icebear said:

Hi

I am having this problem that watchfaces that show weather information such as temperature and cloudcoverage are showing information from some other place on earth. I wouldn’t mind if the weather would follow my watch 16 deg at night to 26 deg C during the day here in Iceland but unfortunately that is not the case. :frowning:

The weatherapps I have are showing my local weather and the map app show my location. Where do I adjust the watchface to the local weather?

just checked with the i7 which is the same as the lem7 and thor4 and it works fine if you are having issues try and use Eric’s launcher and see if the watchfaces work well with it.

Actually I was using Erics launcher and everything seemed fine except I could not activate data on 4g and switching DPI a few times always crashed the launcher. Until I opened a watchface with weather information, then I noticed it was wrong. But just now I was changing DPI and Eric’s launcher crashed and the watch started standard launcher. A lot of ‘ding’ and vibration and notifications began pouring in. Was able to switch to 4G and the weather information is correct now! Must do some investigation to see if the launcher is the problem.

icebear

it better to ask Eric on his thread, it should have worked well.

ricktop

Aug 20, 2018 18:16:28 GMT 1 icebear said:
Actually I was using Erics launcher and everything seemed fine except I could not activate data on 4g and switching DPI a few times always crashed the launcher. Until I opened a watchface with weather information, then I noticed it was wrong. But just now I was changing DPI and Eric’s launcher crashed and the watch started standard launcher. A lot of ‘ding’ and vibration and notifications began pouring in. Was able to switch to 4G and the weather information is correct now! Must do some investigation to see if the launcher is the problem.

I've found a big bug in Android OS that was crashing my launcher, maybe it explains some of what you see. I'll publish 2.6.1 in a few days. Until then a reboot usually put everything right.

ricktop After the latest crash I cant start the Universal launcher. Home app shows only standard launcher. Play store shows it is installed but don’t know how to restart except uninstalling and installing again?

Ok uninstalled and installed again. Found now that the skin preference was set on Paris France. Set it to Reykjavík Iceland (as before) and the weather information now changed and is now OK.
Can’t set the ‘Wrist turn on timeout’, it is obscured by Google Widget on/off button

Aug 20, 2018 21:45:34 GMT 1 icebear said:
Ok uninstalled and installed again. Found now that the skin preference was set on Paris France. Set it to Reykjavík Iceland (as before) and the weather information now changed and is now OK. Can’t set the ‘Wrist turn on timeout’, it is obscured by Google Widget on/off button

Problem cannot be solves with Dpi button ?

No

Aug 21, 2018 9:41:18 GMT 1 icebear said:
No[/quopte]

I’m redoing this Windows layout, Hope it will notbe worse. On my lem7 the scrollbar is difficult to get but it works.

Aug 22, 2018 18:13:26 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Aug 21, 2018 9:41:18 GMT 1 icebear said:
No[/quopte]

I’m redoing this Windows layout, Hope it will notbe worse. On my lem7 the scrollbar is difficult to get but it works.

Yes I have managed to get to the slider on occasion but it usually ends up in top or bottom position, if I manage to ‘grab’ the slider my finger is blocking the view so can’t see where it is on the scale,