Watchfaces for Lemfo Lemt Ticwris and DM100

I’m still working!!
Construction progress bar (time of day)
I think there is no arraytype to do this … (¿?). It works but there are still little problems.

Cheers!!

5 Likes

No worries :+1: Ive just wondered when it will be released, thats all :wink: By the way, could you please also make costum animated watchface from Super Mario Bros 2, 3 and Super Mario World? I have tried to ask Al Rod, but sadly he doesnt bother to look at request... :slightly_frowning_face: Its very strange though, because he do this for mr. smartwatchticks, but not other people :confused:

Greetings Babak_Shock!
Al Rod sells his clokskin and Mr. Smartwatchticks advertises his watchfaces. It is normal.

I have already said in another thread that I do not make these watchfaces for money.
That gives me the freedom not to depend on the tastes of others. I do what I like, although I am attentive to what others do to learn and to stimulate my creativity.
Thx for your trust!

3 Likes

That was not the proper answer to my request! Isnt this forum a place where people can make requests, and dedicated artists such as you can make custom watchface. So who mentioned about profit and money??? I certainly never did! So i really dont understand why you keep talking about this in your comments? Regarding Al Rod, i have indeed paid him a fee for the costum watchfaces. But theres not so much interesting watchfaces i LEM T section. I have asked him, but he doesnt bother.

@Babak_Shock
This community is not like a Mc Donalds Restaurant: If you order a burger in this community, It’s possible that you have to wait a week or longer, an then someone else come in and get a whole meal during 5 minutes… sometimes you wait more then 2 weeks- without getting anything.
But the main different between this community and Mc Donald is: Noone here gets money for serve you, and no customer ever payed a single cent.

Do you understand what I mean? Nobody here is obliged to do anything for you. Please stop pushing.

3 Likes

Ok now you’re beeing rude to me :rage: I never insulted anyone here at the forum, and i epxect the same from others! Do you understand??? I have never said that i demand anything from anyone! But i have the right to make a request if i want, and it’s up to the artists to follow up. You sir should stop making false accusations towards others, especially when you don’t have any proof! You sir/madame owe me an apology for your behaviour.

I don’t owe you anything. Nobody here owes you anything. I just asked you to be a little less demanding. If this simple request overwhelms you, you should consider whether this community is the right place for you.

3 Likes

First of all, greetings…
Yes, I think that was an appropriate response.
You have mentioned Mr. Alrod and you have said that he does not respond to you and it seems that Mr. smartwatchsticks YES
I have given you my opinion on that.
Then I have told you what is the reason why I make the watchfaces. That also means saying why I don’t do them.

There are many different threads on this forum. One of them allows you to request the type of watchface you want.

HERE

It is not the case of the thread that I have opened.

I see that you have some difficulties, when that happens everything goes better if you are kind.
Cheers!

3 Likes

…of course you have the right to make a request. But others also have the right to ignore this request. Without anyone having to justify it.

2 Likes

Then i feel very sorry for you… Because i haven’t attacked anyone, insulted them or treated them as a child! Do you know me??? No… Do i know you??? No… Do you have the right to insult me, especially when i haven’t done anything wrong??? No… So please behave yourself, and act as an adult and not a cry baby!

Others have already been removed from this forum for such post. But maybe you have enough time to calm down again…
See you next week.

2 Likes

Well said @G1NT0N1C …and quite a reasonable approach if I may say so! :+1: :+1: Cheers, “Can I have an order of fries with that”? :woozy_face: :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons

1 Like

New rectangular watchfaces!

Which one do you like most?

4 Likes

Top one :+1: great work

1 Like

Nr.4 (post must be 10 char long)

1 Like

I like the 2nd and 3d

1 Like

I like the s999 watchface the most :+1:

1 Like

When is the release date for this amazing watchfaces?

Any news regarding the watchfaces you’re currently working with? It’s been a while, and there hasn’t been any updates from you.

Hello!
You’re right!. These last two weeks I have been on vacation.
This week I will put two packs of watchfaces…

1 Like