Watchfaces for Lemfo Lemt Ticwris and DM100

Yes, they are movable

Only have an aesthetic function, they do not record anything real in the hours (it would be great to have the record for example of heart rate stored or the activity of steps per hour)

THX!

Werry ql mabe you will find the way to do that… Taking info from steps to lines :+1: hartrate if you can make it live readings, but its full android so slim chances of success im afraid…

Yes.
The data that the array 100 (clockskin watchfaces) allows are records in real time without being able to use the stored data.
:roll_eyes:

Im trying to get live hardrate to bshowen on skin but no luck… Watchdroid makes it readeble every 15 minutes but not taken for skin to be showen only from original hartrate… So click, showen…

Is downloadable the last one?

Biohazard? Yes for today then i will move it to my post Aa-o02ts custom lemt watchfaces, that i want mess Jesuses posts

You said last week that you whould upload two of the custom watchfaces. But so far, nothing has happened. May i ask why???

If he releases it at some point, that’s good. If he doesn’t, that’s okay too. If you were to spend your time creating your own watchfaces instead of stepping on other members’ toes, you would already have a large collection.

6 Likes

I’m sorry, but there are things that happen…
for now we will have to wait.
Thanks @G1NT0N1C attentive as always.

4 Likes

Greatings all!
New job…
LEM15-Mode
Watchface made entirely with Microsoft paint and paint 3D

Has a dynamic daily activity monitor.
When the goal is achieved, a message appears…

Cheers!

7 Likes

That looks great. Which launcher is required?

1 Like

@Dotsfar
None.
Just copy the unzipped directory and done!

Cheers!

1 Like

Great, but not released yet, right ?

Is ready!
but I always test the watchface for a few days (details, occurrences, improvements or worsening hahaha!)

3 Likes

6 Likes

Looks nice. Werry good :+1:

1 Like

Any chance making anime watchfaces?plssssssss :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

hi, please tell me, can i change the tile or fields to another app or service at the clockskin grid ? and thank you for the good job, you are great ! dear alex

1 Like

You can manually . Read this tutorial that @G1NT0N1C and i worked on

2 Likes

I’ve had this watch for a while now but I haven’t been wearing it because I put the watch on my left wrist and. There’s no permanent screen rotation setting or option to read the clock on your left wrist.