Watchchat for whatsapp now for full android smartwatches

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.bassapps.WatchChat

WatchChat is the first app that allows you to open Whatsapp chats directly on your Full android watch!

• open chats (without having to wait for notifications)
  • reply to chats (without having to wait for notifications)

Requires Android 6+

Is it possible to try it before purchasing?
I tried to use tablet messenger app, but I can’t make the phone read the qr code on my watch, as it is to big and exceeds the display.

Tablet messenger
Try an older version. I’m using V602 on all my watches, it works fine. I just tested the newest version from the playstore. You are right, the qr code is not scanable on our watches in the newest version (V657)

EDIT 1: on the Kospet Hope the Code is also scanable in the newest Version by using the third Party App Adapter. It still works fine, but the Scanning of the QR Code take some time. I contacted the Developer because of the QR code problem.

EDIT 2: Jonas from the Support Team contacted me. The Code is still scanable, even in the newest version. You have to enter the settings (Open automaticly if you Open the App the 1st time. The first Point is “hide tab if there is only one tab”. After that, there is more space for the QR Code on the screen.

Jan 31, 2019 7:21:33 GMT g1nt0n1c said:
Tablet messenger

EDIT 2: Jonas from the Support Team contacted me. The Code is still scanable, even in the newest version. You have to enter the settings (Open automaticly if you Open the App the 1st time. The first Point is “hide tab if there is only one tab”. After that, there is more space for the QR Code on the screen.

Thank you very much, I didn’t noticed that option.