.watch watchfaces source

I wanna ask about websites where you can get free .watch watchfaces.

I found:

watchawear.com - ofc

facerepo.com/app/search/results?platform=android&sortOrder=downloaded-most&faceApp=watchmaker&page=1 - the oldest one you can normally download but new use the watchmakerface: protocol with mean special app for android wear

plus.google.com/communities/106982503578105386202

www.watchfaces.be/?gwd_data=&watch_data=1&face_data=&termId=&year=&monthnum=&action=doFilter

1 Like

If youā€™re talking about paid faces, then itā€™s normal.
For other faces that are linked to watchmaker web like this one : www.getwatchmaker.com/watch/sH1Z7CM8uX
You have to be a little creative to download it, but itā€™s possible.

I think itā€™s no more possible. All links redirect to watchmaker web page :frowning:

Sept 26, 2018 12:17:26 GMT 1 giuvi72 said:
I think it's no more possible. All links redirect to watchmaker web page :-(

An example ?

Until last week I was able to download the majority of .watch files directly on my Pc, now every link redirects you to the related watchmaker clock page.
For example: facerepo.com/app/download/link/dinhxuanhd-copy-porsche-166102c2c6c.watch takes you to www.getwatchmaker.com/watch/sSkeWgnOPtm
This old link: facerepo.com/app/download/link/charlie-snoopy-peanuts-1516b869918.watch lets you download the file.

1 Like

You can try this for /sSkeWgnOPtm :
dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/watches/sSkeWgnOPtm.watch

Sept 26, 2018 15:11:51 GMT 1 ricktop said:
You can try this for /sSkeWgnOPtm : dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/watches/sSkeWgnOPtm.watch

Oh thanks, but it was just a random example šŸ˜ƒ
Sept 26, 2018 22:44:55 GMT 1 giuvi72 said:
Sept 26, 2018 15:11:51 GMT 1 ricktop said:
You can try this for /sSkeWgnOPtm : dk2dv4ezy246u.cloudfront.net/watches/sSkeWgnOPtm.watch

Oh thanks, but it was just a random example šŸ˜ƒ

My answer is not random, just change the watch id.

Works like a charm! Many thanks!

Is it still possible to download faces from getwatchmaker.com on pc?

Hello everyone,

I just bought lemfo 4 pro and wondering am I able to download .watch faces. Please help will be thankful to you.

for those who are interested in installing interactive faces on their watches with android 5.1 android 6 or android 7 full no wear here I leave this video using the launcher of Erik or Universal Launcher.

1 Like

Did they change how to get the faces from facrepo , I keep getting an error page when I change the watch code

Helloā€¦ is there any way to download pujie black watchfaces or pardo desgins from watchmaker ?

Understoodā€¦tried my creativity on this watchface
On facerepo with name mini Cooper red somethingā€¦( Someone deleted my linkšŸ˜”donā€™t knw why?)
(Deleted link. Please donā€™t link to this side)

But ended up with thisā€¦
Access denied.
ā€œā€ This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AccessDenied

Access Denied

CBEF0B3B3A07C99A

5VT5v0kMYsbQz5qxubotW9bGZjsulkOwJH4CC4/9xMemaOfafbjJzdQsJT22U/lqb8X+q6c2hSw=

ā€œā€""

Quale video? Io non lo vedo

In English, Please!

1 Like

This is a english speaking forum only . Please edit your post . Thankyou

This Post is nearly one year old.:joy:

4 Likes

How can i get faces ā€œ.watchā€?