Watch skin: maximum file size?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what’s the maximum size of the skin file before it makes the phone crash?

Thank you.

username1313 AvatarJan 7, 2018 2:08:16 GMT 1 username1313 said:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what’s the maximum size of the skin file before it makes the phone crash?

Thank you.

i've uloaded more than 200 watchfaces to the folder and still possible to put more as long as the storage available sadly it's not:(

Be careful the system launcher does not check memory when allocating a skin, so probably a large skin will crash it. But difficult to know what size will crash it, just don’t try to load an animated skin on your system launcher : i’m talking about the skins that only my launcher supports.

Jan 7, 2018 9:29:41 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Be careful the system launcher does not check memory when allocating a skin, so probably a large skin will crash it. But difficult to know what size will crash it, just don't try to load an animated skin on your system launcher : i'm talking about the skins that only my launcher supports.

Thank you for your answers

I was indeed talking about the skin for the wallpaper.
I tried to set an animated GIF (100Mo) and the watch crashed (obviously )
Most of the skins size around 1 or 2Mo so I wanted to know if there was a limit. I tried today a 10Mo GIF and it works fine.
I guess I’ll soon have my answer

So i’m Lost, are you talking of a crash of my wallpaper App on your phone ?

Jan 9, 2018 7:32:46 GMT 1 ricktop said:
So i'm Lost, are you talking of a crash of my wallpaper App on your phone ?

Sorry, I was just talking about the skin itself, not the app.

Btw congratulations for your job !