watch keep rebooting by itself.

I wear my watch in training and it was the first time I do that. I put it on Indoor Running mode and start my training. After half hour of training and sweat, the watch started to reboot by itself. Couldn’t turn it off or on. It is still like that since that day. ( four days ago ) 

any help please. 

www.dropbox.com/s/e4dze3vro6dl4io/lemfo.MOV?dl=0

Have you tried to charge it ?

Yes I did and still nothing happened

Unfortunately, the lem7 seems not to be sweat-proof. Happened a few times with mine after sweating. Luckily, the functions restored after a few days. Now i have put some tape on the back, covering the edges of the sim slot. I did not have issues now for a while. Maybe you can try?

Thank you for your feedback my friend, but I paid money for a watch that has fitness options, to put tape on it when I do sport!!! This is unacceptable. Yes I know it’s not a water proof watch not for showering or swimming but not a sweat proof watch also !!!. I’m happy for you that your watch get back to life after that but mine is still died.

Sept 15, 2018 7:04:58 GMT 1 bassemnader said:
Thank you for your feedback my friend, but I paid money for a watch that has fitness options, to put tape on it when I do sport!!! This is unacceptable. Yes I know it's not a water proof watch not for showering or swimming but not a sweat proof watch also !!!!. I'm happy for you that your watch get back to life after that but mine is still died.

You can try to flash it, it should get back to life.

Sept 15, 2018 7:04:58 GMT 1 bassemnader said:
Thank you for your feedback my friend, but I paid money for a watch that has fitness options, to put tape on it when I do sport!!! This is unacceptable. Yes I know it's not a water proof watch not for showering or swimming but not a sweat proof watch also !!!!. I'm happy for you that your watch get back to life after that but mine is still died.

I fully agree, should not be the case! Still discussing with the Lemfo shop for a few weeks now. They offered to repair it, but it will not solve the problem and costs me for sending across the world. It is a functional design error to me. I read a lot off the same issues here with screens not responding, going blank, rebooting of not, ... Think they all have the same problem; sweat through the sim slot because there is no good rubber seal. I hope you get it fixed. It would be a great watch without this mistake. 

dear ricktop, can you provide me with a direct link to download the software for flashing the watch. Since I didn’t find any update section on the Lemfo official site.
thank you for your support.

bassemnader

i will help you and guide you but first let see if the problem is sweat that went into the watch sadly it is’nt ipXX that means that if sweat gets in via the sim slot or the speaker that can damage the watch, for how long do you have the watch? i also workout with my watch the lem x and so far super:) but it is ip67.

hi, I purchased the watch on 30-07-2018 and it was delivered on 31-08-2018. So I have the watch for 16 days and the problem happened a week ago. I can say I officially used the watch for 9 days and it was the first time I used it in the gym.

Sept 16, 2018 14:58:59 GMT 1 bassemnader said:
hi, I purchased the watch on 30-07-2018 and it was delivered on 31-08-2018. So I have the watch for 16 days and the problem happened a week ago. I can say I officially used the watch for 9 days and it was the first time I used it in the gym.

the only thing i can tell you is to put something to prevent from sweat to go into the watch or replace the watch with one that has ipxx it is a great watch but does'nt stand any moisture.

Dear, the watch has sports modes and it’s IP55; this tells it should handle sweat. The watch is dead now and useless. It always reboots by itself and that’s all. So in your opinion the watch should be returned and replaced with a new one??!

Sept 16, 2018 18:08:04 GMT 1 bassemnader said:
Dear, the watch has sports modes and it's IP55; this tells it should handle sweat. The watch is dead now and useless. It always reboots by itself and that's all. So in your opinion the watch should be returned and replaced with a new one??!

i'm not sure it is ipxx at all of what i understood what sellers says on the web store is'nt reliable. yes, you do'nt have much the watch so in my opinion is to return it and get new one or one with ipxx like the i7 or i8 or the LEM X:) these watches have ip67\ip68.
Dear, the watch has sports modes and it's IP55; this tells it should handle sweat. The watch is dead now and useless. It always reboots by itself and that's all. So in your opinion the watch should be returned and replaced with a new one??!

Hi, can you see any damage inside the watch if you remove the sim cover?
I am interested if we can find anything to confirm that perspiration or moisture caused the problem.
I am trying to gather some information to give to Lemfo about this.
If you can see any damage inside and can post a photo here - it will be very helpful.
We have seen another LEM7 suffer from the same problem.
I am talking to Lemfo about this and I want to help you get your watch replaced.
Please let me know if you can post a photo. If you can’t we still need to organise for a replacement for you.
Thanks
Pablo11
pablo11

Sept 17, 2018 9:19:08 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:

Hi, can you see any damage inside the watch if you remove the sim cover? I am interested if we can find anything to confirm that perspiration or moisture caused the problem. I am trying to gather some information to give to Lemfo about this. If you can see any damage inside and can post a photo here - it will be very helpful. We have seen another LEM7 suffer from the same problem. I am talking to Lemfo about this and I want to help you get your watch replaced. Please let me know if you can post a photo. If you can't we still need to organise for a replacement for you. Thanks Pablo11 pablo11

dear Pablo11, thank you so much for you care. I opened the sim cover to check if their is any damage and I found nothing. I will post some photos for you.
Attachments:

If you’ve not tried already, flash the FW using tutorials on our YT channel and FW is here : /thread/2368/lem7-official-factory-firmware-updated
Let us know.