Watch is continuously restarting

Hi,

After using my watch for week or two with some minor problems with overheating my watch just suddenly shut down. 
After that I connect it to charging base and since then it’s not working.
When I put it for a charging it goes it continuous restart mode and it just restarts in a loop. It comes to main logo screen and restarts again.

What should I do? How can I recover my watch?

Regards,
gogguns

Aug 11, 2018 13:02:12 GMT 1 gogguns said:

that is not normal it is a new watch and this should'nt happen you need to return it and get new one or a full refund, have you done something? istalled updated?

Aug 11, 2018 14:08:10 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Aug 11, 2018 13:02:12 GMT 1 gogguns said:

that is not normal it is a new watch and this should’nt happen you need to return it and get new one or a full refund, have you done something? istalled updated?

I didn’t install any updates and I have just tested app store by downloading Youtube app. 

That’s all and now it’s not working.

I don’t think this is normal. I even sent video of the watch to store and they have point me to this forum to seek for help.

What should I do?

gogguns

which store did you buy from?

have you reset the watch and see if it helps? is your watch with v2.5 OS?

Get it replaced as soon as possible.
It is a faulty product

I had the same issue with my W1, the battery was so low that booting was too battery hungry and was failing in loop. Unplugging the battery connector helped me to get it working and charging correctly but usually when battery is zero, plugging the connector just charge and does not start the watch, i don’t know why it did that yesterday…