Watch faces with active buttons

Yes I use Google search , that is Google drive isent it
I tried it and it still didn’t let me in

No . Google search is not Gdrive .

UL :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . God help you :+1: . You might as well start suggesting flashing and root :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just not good with electronics , but I guess it’s easier for you to mock me that help me.

1 Like

I’m not mocking you personally . If you read above i have tried to help you . I was joking with our good friend @noidremained not to bring more complications into this topic . Nothing more . As you said you are not good with electronics and on that basis a complicated android smartwatch is probably not the best place to start out . A basic knowledge of computers etc would be a good start . Not sure what more i can suggest …good luck

3 Likes

I agree with @Dr_Andy_Vishnu that basic knowledge is essential. I think it’s a good start to watch the videos on our YouTube channel and read a little in the forum. We can only help you if you have a rough idea of what we want to tell you.

1 Like

Please use chrome browser from google. Same thingh happened to me. On your mobile Hot spot, use watch wi fi to conect your phone Hot-spot for net. Disable sim network of watch if sim is there.