Watch faces in duplicate

Hi, Friends

I bought my Lemfo Les1 three days ago. When installing multiple watch faces I noticed that some of them appear in duplicate and even in triplicate on my watch. Can anyone explain why this happens and what is the solution to this problem?

Thank you

Jul 9, 2017 0:17:47 GMT 1 passarao said:
Hi, Friends

I bought my Lemfo Les1 three days ago. When installing multiple watch faces I noticed that some of them appear in duplicate and even in triplicate on my watch. Can anyone explain why this happens and what is the solution to this problem?

Thank you

how did you install them on your watch?

You should update to latest FW, or try removing duplicate face preview file on your skins.

Hi friends.When you have unzipped your faces into clockskin folder,Some watchfaces could be double because of into some folders you could have two files one called " clock_skin_model.png and another one called img_clock_preview.png.
To solve the problem you have to delete the file " img_clock_preview.png".
When you have deleted all the files " img_clock_preview " from your folders then you have to rebbot your watch and your faces are not double.

Bye.

1 Like
Jul 9, 2017 11:56:24 GMT 1 avatar said:
Hi friends.When you have unzipped your faces into clockskin folder,Some watchfaces could be double because of into some folders you could have two files one called " clock_skin_model.png and another one called img_clock_preview.png. To solve the problem you have to delete the file " img_clock_preview.png". When you have deleted all the files " img_clock_preview " from your folders then you have to rebbot your watch and your faces are not double.

Bye.

thanks alot