Watch faces for lemfo lem x

Hi all!
My name is John.
Thank you for add me in this community!!!
I d like to ask you where I can find free watch faces for my lemfo lem x.
Thank you!

1 Like

This place is the right start to find skins. Most of them will work, only universal faces requires my launcher to work.

1 Like

@Desmojohn the round faces topic is definitely a good start. There are many designers that design their faces for, or to be compatible with, the flat tire design. You may just have to search a bit. If you’re interested in designing, Watchface Designer (WFD) by @Marco_Ferreira, has a tick-able option to design for flat tires. It’s obviously not compatible with square designs, but if you have the LemX, that’s not really an issue. Also, @SmartWatch_Ticks did a video on YouTube about LemX friendly faces: the Smartwatch Ticks - 70+ faces for LemX It was done before we switched over to here, but it’ll give you an idea of what to look for. It may even be downloadable.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for informations.

But I can really understand how can I go to a specific link that contains a clock skins for my watch.
I m sorry for my ignorance.
John.

Start here : https://discourse.fullandroidwatch.com/c/round-custom-faces/kw88-lemfo-etc-face-engine

Ok my friend. I download this face in link. But how can I install it as a face to my watch?

Copy the unzipped folder of the watch face into the clockskin folder of your watch.

Hello i hope someone can help me i have been trying to download watch faces on my Lemfo X i keep hitting a brick wall ! After the down load the screen is black i look forward to hearing from you Cheers Rob

You have to unpack it first. The LEM X can’t handle zipped files.
Download the files to your computer, unzip it and push the unpacked files to the clockskin folder.

Another possibility is “clockskin transfer”:

-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.marcoferreira.clockskintransfer

Download and install it on your watch. If done you can download a watchface to a smartphone or a PC. Open clockskin transfer in your watch. Then open any browser, type the URL that is displayed on your watch to your Browser.
After connecting you can upload a (zipped) file to your browser. A unzipped file will be installed on your watch.

Thank so much for quick response and your time Cheers…

1 Like