Watch face lemfo

It’s not from this forum. Go to instagram to get download link for this launcher. I can’t help.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, why are there so many round watch faces in this forum? But there are very few rectangular square watch faces that do not even reach 20. Please take care of this matter

I think YOU should start changing this. For starters, 50-100 faces should be enough. A good start…

4 Likes

@Majid_Z A friendly reminder about how your words can be upsetting to many people.

I don’t know if you realise it, but you have insulted everyone with this statement.

What you have said implies that you think we upload the watch faces here.
We don’t.
Almost all the faces here are voluntarily shared by the people who have made them. If they are round or square makes no difference.
Maybe you didn’t realise that this is how the community works.
If you did realise this, your comment is insulting.
Please think about this in future - before you say something.
Last warning.

4 Likes

Just in case @pablo11 words didn’t get through to you mate…please refer to the list below when you feel that the Forum…and the people on it that design these watch faces and post them for us to use for free…are not doing enough for you, ok? Cheers, “I want it and I want it NOW”! :woozy_face: :rofl:, Doons

4 Likes

hi ,
maybe because a majority of android watches are round and so watchfaces creators would have a round watch.
well I say that i say nothing ;).

1 Like