Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

It worked! Thank you very much for the quick response.

3 Likes

Team viewer

No, he is talking about taking photos on the watch from the application Watch Droid.
I believe that this function is built in to Watch Droid as @lumaticsoft said.

It’s not about controlling the whole device from a pc or phone.

More like remote application control.
If I remember correctly, it is possible to use the music app and the camera shot from Watch Droid.

1 Like

hi…don’t know if this has been asked yet…can you connect 2 watches at the same time to watch droid? i have a FAW and a galaxy watch4 where i use your program on and have to connect and reconnect everytime i switch between watches…just curious…thanx

No sorry . One connection only

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Always-on OR Touch-on Display for Kospet prime

How to make watch vibrate when notifications comes?

There are settings within the phone app to enable this

5 Likes

Why you need watch droid on galaxy watch?

Thank you! An amazing app!

3 Likes

Sometimes (phone’s) watch droid disconnect when I close app from watch for no reason but after watch restart it get fixed.
So the question is - why it happens ?-
Who can what can cause that problem please :grin:

The app needs to be able to run in the background.
So I am guessing that something is preventing this.
It also makes a very big difference which firmware you are using.
Stock or FAW international firmware.

1 Like

I am using FAW.Besides watch sometimes restart itself is it ok?

3 Likes

If the watch is restarting itself randomly, you need to make a factory reset.
Did you reset the watch after you used the update zip to move to FAW international firmware?
It should not restart itself.
If you reset and it happens again…get a bug report.
If you have not researched how to get a bug report - I strongly recommend that you do not use the FAW firmware.
It requires focus, strength and will power…
Just watch a John Wick movie and you will understand what I mean.

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu @Pablo11 I don’t think he will find the time to read your replies - every minute is gold for him as he likes to say. :wink:

2 Likes

and again humbling :angry:

Maybe you are a bit too sensitive? This statement is not mine, it is yours. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I installed this on my KW88 Pro and it took me like 2 days to realize it was completely taking control of the Bluetooth/Phone connection settings. It seems to do a reliable job of mirroring notifications but I can’t seem to find a setting to have it “share internet” / tether. Am I overlooking it or is it not an option by design and if so is there a specific tethering app that is most compatible?

I think you just need to take some time to fully understand the app and how to configure it properly.
I believe there is good information in this thread that has been provided by the developer but it is also possible that the Android version on your KW88 may cause some problems as this app has been regularly updated for newer versions of Android.
KW88 comes with both A5 and A7 versions but it is now quite old.
@lumaticsoft may have time to come here again and check out this thread, but we haven’t heard from him for a while now.

There is a pretty good support thread on XDA as well which might help. I know it states WearOS, but the same applies for regular Android.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-notifications-watch-droid-assistant-wear-os.3921510/

1 Like