Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

Same applies as @Dr_Andy_Vishnu mentioned in the other thread:

Ty a lot… :grin:

@Armen_Tangyan you have seen this?

2 Likes

Already did worked

2 Likes

Great, it’s nice to know when the issue is fixed… Otherwise suggestions will keep coming. Thinking that you still have a problem.
Cheers
Pablo11.

2 Likes

Is there provision to make the watch(Kospet Prime) “Always On” in the latest version?If not,൮ are there any other alternative apks with “Always On” for for Android watches?
Waiting with thanks…

universal launcher has a AOD function but it only works on the home screen.

Amoled Always on works as a home screen

floating toucher has a screen time out option of infinite time this will keep all apps always on instead of just the home screen

2 Likes

This software does not have “always on screen” option.

I’m having a problem with WatchDroid and a phone with Android 12. Everytime I give permission to files and media, the screen goes black and doesn’t work anymore, forcing me to reinstall the app. Did anybody face that too?

Hello, once you give permissions to the file reader, Watch Droid checks the WhatsApp folders for new media files. This process, if not the priority given by Android, may take time without the application responding. It is very rare for that to happen but there are devices that take a while to respond again. Give the process time to finish without uninstalling the app.

5 Likes

It worked! Thank you very much for the quick response.

3 Likes

Team viewer

No, he is talking about taking photos on the watch from the application Watch Droid.
I believe that this function is built in to Watch Droid as @lumaticsoft said.

It’s not about controlling the whole device from a pc or phone.

More like remote application control.
If I remember correctly, it is possible to use the music app and the camera shot from Watch Droid.

1 Like

hi…don’t know if this has been asked yet…can you connect 2 watches at the same time to watch droid? i have a FAW and a galaxy watch4 where i use your program on and have to connect and reconnect everytime i switch between watches…just curious…thanx

No sorry . One connection only

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Always-on OR Touch-on Display for Kospet prime

How to make watch vibrate when notifications comes?

There are settings within the phone app to enable this

5 Likes

Why you need watch droid on galaxy watch?

Thank you! An amazing app!

3 Likes