Want to know the difference between Optimus and Optimus Pro

Hi everyone,
I want to buy Kospet Optimus smartwatch, not the PRO version.
So I wanted to know what difference is there in terms of specs between the Optimus and Optimus Pro apart from ram and storage.

Also am I correct to assume that everything that can be flashed on Optimus Pro (Firmware, TWRP and maybe custom roms in future) can also be flashed on the Optimus?

Thanks,
Paras

The only assumption I can make is that the PRO may be faster because of decreased data fetch time due to a larger RAM.

I won’t be installing many apps on the watch, just 2-3 utility apps. So I guess ram wont be a problem for me.
Optimus is $115 while PRO is $145 so there’s a big difference.

1 Like

when you buy Optimus you probably wont be able to use google assistant as it has too little ram

1 Like

pro version with google assistant is extremely useful and convenient
not to mention the fluidity of the OS which is why most opt for android OS vs wear OS

1 Like

@fuuz @Mark2 Alright thanks for the input, I made up my mind and ordered the Pro version since everyone seems to like it so much.
Btw are you both on firmware v2.5 or v2.7?
Thanks.

i use 2.6 as I found it to suit my watch best ie battery life. people have reported differently on which one FW is best for them. I guess you’ll just have to test and see.
I also use TWRP that was posted a few days ago together with Amplify and Universal GMS doze. I highly recommend those 2 mods.
the battery life is pretty good

2 Likes

Mmm, makes sense. Did you try greenify yet?